Fthis

Fthis

Student
Dec 8, 2020
Anyone else attempting to CTB a lot but not anything with a huge chance of killing you? Like for example when I was having a panic attack I went into a kneeling posision in front of a beanbag chair so if I stood up I might faint and suffocate, or when I was walking home and ran a little too close to the car on the road instead of stopping, but I'm too chicken to do anything completely lethal.

• Hugs
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018, Isisnefert, WornOutLife and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm a chicken too!
I wanted to die with an OD of sleeping pills and anti-depressants while trying to hang myself but of course it didn't work.

I wonder if I could successfully ctb if I had SN or N.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fthis, EDMisgood and Isisnefert
EDMisgood

EDMisgood

A Visionary
Mar 15, 2021
I'm a chicken too!
I wanted to die with an OD of sleeping pills and anti-depressants while trying to hang myself but of course it didn't work.

I wonder if I could successfully ctb if I had SN or N.
wait i have the same plan so OD sleeping pills wouldn't kill you ?

• Hugs
Reactions: Fthis and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
wait i have the same plan so OD sleeping pills wouldn't kill you ?

Unfortunately, an OD like that is very unlikely to kill you.
I took lorazepam, clonazepam, risperidone, aripiprazol and sertraline. 100 pills and I passed out instantly.
However, I only got a 2-day coma, 1 month in hospital and 5 months in prison (my parents house).

There are some people who successfully ctb with ODs but I guess it depends on your weight and other stuff.

Anyway, I wanted to try it but next time I will have to use another method. I don't wanna be in the hell I was never ever again.

• Love
Reactions: EDMisgood and Fthis