Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i dont typically agree with this. i personally feel that no one should have their own goodbye (memorial) thread as it puts them above the rest however i create this not for that but to send good wishes to her spirit. she doesnt deserve the horrible wishes ft26 are sending her.

Rue i hope your death was peaceful and i hope you found a better place then the suffering earth has given you.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Bleh, Uninstall, Death_the_kid and 16 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope she is at peace now she is free from this world. I knew how much she was struggling with anxiety from her forum posts. She seemed like such a kind person.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Bleh, _Minsk, Dead Meat and 4 others
Sans

Sans

Protesting the conditions of an inhumane world
Oct 2, 2019
i personally feel that no one should have their own goodbye thread as it puts them above the rest
I'm going to have to disagree with this part... I think everyone here should have a goodbye thread. not the purpose of being "above" anyone else, but because I think those who CTB here should be honored and go out with dignity and respect.

that being said, however, I never really knew you much at all, Rue, but I hope you're in a better place now... a much better place than this rotten earth could ever offer.

• Love
Reactions: Bleh, thats_a_wrap, _Minsk and 4 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I'm going to have to disagree with this part... I think everyone here should have a goodbye thread. not the purpose of being "above" anyone else, but because I think those who CTB here should be honored and go out with dignity and respect.
sorry i was going to edit that part. the personal goodbye thread is fine. its memorial threads for specific people. they had their goodbye thread why do they need another, people can pay their respects there.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
Rue, I did not know you personally, but your username says it all. I am so sorry for whatever in life brought you to this place, and I hope beyond hope that you can rest in peace.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk, FuneralCry, Dead Meat and 1 other person
popcorn

popcorn

Experienced
Dec 20, 2020
i dont typically agree with this. i personally feel that no one should have their own goodbye thread as it puts them above the rest however i create this not for that but to send good wishes to her spirit. she doesnt deserve the horrible wishes ft26 are sending her.

Rue i hope your death was peaceful and i hope you found a better place then the suffering earth has given you.
what a lovely sentiment

i wish she could see all the love she is getting from people rn

RIP rue xo

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk, FuneralCry, Dead Meat and 1 other person
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
what a lovely sentiment
honestly i didnt know her. im not even sure i talked to her. it just hurts seeing those bad vibes sent her way so im hopeful to combat all the meanness with this

• Love
Reactions: Bleh, _Minsk, Shadowrider and 3 others
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Whats ft26? As for the person who died, I am sure they are now finally at peace out of this messed up world.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Whats ft26?
fix the 26. stop SS.
the long answer, they are a group of people that had someone pass away by suicide or "sympathize" with them, so they want to take this site down because we are "encouraging" suicide (even though we're just letting the person decide what to do with their life). the sympathizing part im not so sure about because im not sure it counts if theyre taking screenshots of what we say but only things that "look bad" or that they can twist into looking bad. so theyre sympathizing with a lie and they dont even know it and theyre too deep in the lie to see the truth sadly.

Reactions: FuneralCry, Symbiote and UKscotty
Shadowrider

Shadowrider

Student
Jan 26, 2021
I don't think I ever talked to her, but this scapegoating and revenge-thirsty triumph directed towards her DOES hurt. Hey, we are talking about a Sanctioned Suicide member :(

Nobody - not even a grieving parent - should triumph over another unhappy person's passing (and especially not over the possibility that she experienced fear in the last minutes of her life).

R.I.P.

• Love
Reactions: FuneralCry and Life_and_Death
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I wrote a message earlier on Rues Goodbye thread so I will link that below.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/hopefully-this-is-goodbye.67155/post-1245290

Cheers

Geo