Acritarch

Acritarch

Jun 16, 2024
I am shocked to read this Thread here https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/goodbye-drinking-sn-in-a-few-minutes.161172/
This thread shows how important it is to find out exactly which SN you are buying and from which source.

I researched my source and it is a good, reputable company.
They have 2 different SN to buy on their website.
One with 96% and another CZDA (analytical purity) with 98%.
So I went with the CZDA.

On the container with the SN, all important information is provided, such as: product number, purity, expiration date, etc.

And I received a CoA (Certificate of Analysis) of my order by e-mail today on request.

A reputable company will send you the CoA

Sn

Here is the English translation.

Sn engl

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Esokabat, Crash_Bash_Dash, divinemistress36 and 3 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I would say any reliable chemical / lab supplier would deliver the ordered product to their customers. Don't buy from private individuals/shady sources.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Esokabat, Unknown21, rozeske and 1 other person
N

neversleep

Jun 14, 2024
The problem is you cannot buy straight from chem producers?

Reactions: CouldaHvBeenARock and tankapi
Maggiemags

Maggiemags

Jun 12, 2024
Yeah little chance I can get a source like that without more research and delay. I didn't even get sn I got kn. The nice thing is it was an obscure site and they only had 2 reviews on it and someone 5 starred and said the purity was checked and was good. I can only assume they were up to the same thing.

D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
I have no idea what to make of that thread, someone said it wasn't pure enough and another person said they died from it.

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Yeah little chance I can get a source like that without more research and delay. I didn't even get sn I got kn. The nice thing is it was an obscure site and they only had 2 reviews on it and someone 5 starred and said the purity was checked and was good. I can only assume they were up to the same thing.
It's well known since many years or even a decade or more that reviews can be bought. That's nothing really new. Well if the vendor advertises SN but sells KNO3 instead, you would have all the rights to return the product as this is not what you have ordered.

Maggiemags

Maggiemags

Jun 12, 2024
It's well known since many years or even a decade or more that reviews can be bought. That's nothing really new. Well if the vendor advertises SN but sells KNO3 instead, you would have all the rights to return the product as this is not what you have ordered.
I dont think nitrate would do what it does in its use case as an oxidizer, I can do the blood test at least. I have some iv catheters knocking around.

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
I dont think nitrate would do what it does in its use case as an oxidizer, I can do the blood test at least. I have some iv catheters knocking around.
Nitrate won't do the job, however there is a natural nitrate <-> nitrite cycle. That's why a lot of nitrate can also be lethal. But in this case it's unreliable.

Maggiemags

Maggiemags

Jun 12, 2024
Nitrate won't do the job, however there is a natural nitrate <-> nitrite cycle. That's why a lot of nitrate can also be lethal. But in this case it's unreliable.
Yeah I am saying I highly doubt they are selling nitrate because it would not work for the use case its being sold for, also this likely isnt the kind of site that would buy reviews.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I am shocked to read this Thread here https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/goodbye-drinking-sn-in-a-few-minutes.161172/
This thread shows how important it is to find out exactly which SN you are buying and from which source.

I researched my source and it is a good, reputable company.
They have 2 different SN to buy on their website.
One with 96% and another CZDA (analytical purity) with 98%.
So I went with the CZDA.

On the container with the SN, all important information is provided, such as: product number, purity, expiration date, etc.

And I received a CoA (Certificate of Analysis) of my order by e-mail today on request.

A reputable company will send you the CoA

View attachment 142842

View attachment 142843
Do they deliver to the U.S. ? Can I pm you about the Source?

Acritarch

Acritarch

Jun 16, 2024
Do they deliver to the U.S. ? Can I pm you about the Source?
I buyd it by a polish source, let it send to a polish friend in poland and he send it to me.
I don´t know that they shipping abroad, sorry.

Acritarch

Acritarch

Jun 16, 2024
Half an hour ago, I received my second SN resource from another source.
I think, it's called BM or B or whatever in the community here.

With a CoA per Mail.

Sncoa

Sncoa1

Maggiemags

Maggiemags

Jun 12, 2024
Hey @Acritarch if you didnt see my post the KN is good. Did my own test with some slight adjustments but the math is all right.

Attachments

• IMG_20240618_120422233_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240618_120422233_HDR.jpg
    1,021.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Informative
Reactions: Acritarch
Acritarch

Acritarch

Jun 16, 2024
Today arrived my third and last SN resource from the Ukraine Source DMC.
No problem with customs in the EU.

I think this sodium nitrite is the best of all with 99.4% purity and is produced by one of the world's leading chemical companies.
The only disadvantage is that 50g costs more than the other two together.
So it is very expensive in comparison.

Here is the CoA,
DMC

DMC1
DMC2

Last edited:
Reactions: Crash_Bash_Dash
A

Amish

Jun 17, 2024
Half an hour ago, I received my second SN resource from another source.
I think, it's called BM or B or whatever in the community here.

With a CoA per Mail.

View attachment 143070

View attachment 143071
What was written on the cardboard packaging of this source? Does it mention that the package contains a dangerous chemical, or is this discreet?
Thank you, I am also considering buying from this source

Acritarch

Acritarch

Jun 16, 2024
What was written on the cardboard packaging of this source? Does it mention that the package contains a dangerous chemical, or is this discreet?
Thank you, I am also considering buying from this source
No, it´s very discreet, there is not to see whats in.
It is a vacuum sealing in a heat-sealed Mylar bag.

• Love
Reactions: Amish
mtrx

mtrx

Jun 12, 2024
Did you have to request it manually from all the companies you bought from?

Acritarch

Acritarch

Jun 16, 2024
Did you have to request it manually from all the companies you bought from?
You mean the CoA?

With DMC you can see it on the website when you buy the item.

I wrote an email to the others, both are well-known and established pharmaceutical companies in Poland.
Within an hour I had the CoA

D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Experienced
Apr 30, 2024
Hey I've sent you a message to see if you can help verify my SN from DMC is legit please? Worried it doesn't sound exactly like yours…