kexia_luther

kexia_luther

Mar 30, 2021
Do you also have A horrible repetitive dream?

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
What if the life we're living right now is one horrible repetitive dream. I think so and I need to CTB so I can wake up..

inception GIF

Reactions: Weary Soul, WatermelonMel, puppet_nihilist and 1 other person
Upvote 1
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't know about repetitive but I always have nightmares. I have this habit where I sleep a bit, have some strange nightmare and then wake up for a minute and the whole cycle repeats again. I do remember screaming in many dreams that 'I do not want to be here'.
Its probably reflective of the fact that I don't want to exist. I guess consciousness likes to torture me even when I'm not awake.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: puppet_nihilist and kexia_luther
Upvote 0
kexia_luther

kexia_luther

Mar 30, 2021
What if the life we're living right now is one horrible repetitive dream. I think so and I need to CTB so I can wake up..

inception GIF
If it's just a dream what difference would it make if we woke up?

Upvote 0
EDMisgood

EDMisgood

A Visionary
Mar 15, 2021
I still remember dreams from my childhood i used to write all of them down so i could have lucid dreams more often, although it did work, 80% of my dreams i get now are the old ones from a few years back or my childhood, i don't complain though because they're not 100% the same as they were.

Upvote 0
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I used to have some of those but then forced my subconscious to dream about other stuff and now I just have random dreams.

Before falling asleep, repeat thousands of times in a loud voice what you want to dream of and it might work!!

Hugs,

Matt

• Wow
Reactions: kexia_luther
Upvote 0
kexia_luther

kexia_luther

Mar 30, 2021
I used to have some of those but then forced my subconscious to dream about other stuff and now I just have random dreams.

Before falling asleep, repeat thousands of times in a loud voice what you want to dream of and it might work!!

Hugs,

Matt
I'm gonna try this. Thank you.

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
Upvote 0
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
A former friend of mine had something similar to this. She had PTSD and was told it was carrying over into her sleep in the form of nightmares. She rarely got 1 or 2 hours of sleep at a time before the cycle would repeat.

She was prescribed prazosin to help with this (off-label use of the med). It worked for her.

Personally I am not one to take a lot of meds, I don't like them - but sleep (especially peaceful sleep IMO) is essential. Always check with your doc before taking any new meds because of potential interactions or side effects.

I am so sorry you are going through this.

Upvote 0
I

IWantToSleep

Experienced
Dec 27, 2020
Yes, my dreams are filled with anxiety so I can't enjoy sleep anymore, funny given my username but of course I mean it in another sense.

Upvote 0