• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chopan

May 8, 2020
@rationaltake @chopan

This is stated on the website of Exit International:

April 2023 PPeH Essentials Update

COMING SOON
NEWS FROM SOUTH AMERICA

Planning a Trip to South America?

The Shopping is Good

The forthcoming April update to the Peaceful Pill eHandbook Essentials edition will bring news from recent field research in Sth America.

This news is a welcome relief as it is a lawful alternative that renders real results.

Soon i will be gone When is this supposed to be published? Are you checking?

B

Born2bealoser

Apr 14, 2023
For the exorbitant prices these pph souces charge one could probably source it themselves via personal trip. Sure, not as convenient but definitely more fun and with more certainty. At least the possibility of being scammed is diminished.
Plus if you do order, and may not even come,or an empty box may arrive

D

Diacon

Student
Jun 10, 2022
Guys do I understand it correctly? Soon there is gonna be other option to ctb than N which would be also easy and quick? Is it right?

M

marlyn

Apr 19, 2023
I'm not a fan of PPH I think its just a big money spinner for the guy with little substance that any person could search out themselves on the net. Then there is the number of people who have lost serious money trying to source N through his contacts.
I agree, the price for PPH and for EI membership are exploitative. PPH has no discussion - or even reference to - drowning as a choice!
I'm not a fan of PPH I think its just a big money spinner for the guy with little substance that any person could search out themselves on the net. Then there is the number of people who have lost serious money trying to source N through his contacts.
I agree, the price for PPH and for EI membership are exploitative. PPH has no discussion - or reference to - drowning as a choice

Last edited:
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
I tried to research as many supposed drug sellers on the internet and carefully select them, but you never know, do you think they are all scammers?

Reactions: melwarson
elina

elina

Sep 25, 2022
I tried to research as many supposed drug sellers on the internet and carefully select them, but you never know, do you think they are all scammers?
Do you mean in the dark web or the standard search?

Reactions: melwarson
S

sickbeyondmeasure

May 17, 2023
Dang. What about SN? I don't have insurance so I can't get the anti-emetics also. Can anyone please DM me sources on SN then?

M

melwarson

May 20, 2023
Exit has never guaranteed the contacts. You cannot guarantee illegal transactions pretty much ever, so.. also the information in PPeH is quite useful but I don't think it should be restricted to 50+
I agree. I tried to purchase it. I'm 45. With serious health problems. I was really disappointed when it said you had to be over 50. I do have Geo Stone's book though.

P

Posession(Quiet)

Apr 15, 2022
Unfortunately M has been removed from PPeH. You should consider yourself scammed if you placed an order.

Shared from Exit forums:

Bad news - post from Philip Nitschke on PPeH forum:

Removal of N supplier from PPeH

Too many reports of non-response or delivery by 'M',

Removed from eHandbook and added to the NembutalScams website www.nembutalscams.com
I'm thinking of buying the PPEH and joining the exit forums. The questions I have though, is as follows: Are there current, verified N suppliers (or supplier), and can they be found in the most recent PPEH? If not there, can they be found on the exit forums? Thanks.

C

chopan

May 8, 2020
I'm thinking of buying the PPEH and joining the exit forums. The questions I have though, is as follows: Are there current, verified N suppliers (or supplier), and can they be found in the most recent PPEH? If not there, can they be found on the exit forums? Thanks.

There are no verified N suppliers anywhere at the moment. We must wait for the updates of the ppeh that comes like every month to see if there's news about it, but at the moment there's nothing.

nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
If you qualify to join exit, I would. I'm too young myself, but they are the ones who advertise the N sources first. If you do join and find info, be sure to let me / other mods know!

I

IDIABUSE

Jan 24, 2023
Sounds like he was building up his reputation for a while then decided to start scamming. Bait & switch tactic.

A lot of drug dealers on the dark net also pull this shit. You buy smaller test orders like 1g 3.5g to test product quality, then you make a big order buying bulk like quarter ounces or entire ounces and either get sent inert powder that does nothing or heavily cut or nothing at all. Luckily there's a lot of good vendors who do not pull this shit.

Unfortunately the good ones often charge a lot.

never understood it. It's short term gains for long term loss. The amount of scammers that hit up my PMs is also absurd. Then when you ask for a picture of the product they get defensive or when you send money they demand another $200 to "make it right" when you refuse or question that something isn't right they get pissed off and ghost you aka block you or close the account.

I learned all their tactics now though, bur scamming someone over 3 grams of a drug the buyer says he's gonna use for depression lack of energy and the scammer refuses to reply and says "why would I reply to your rubbish" is fucked up. Like what in the flying fuck does "rubbish" mean?? Especially when he demands more money when he previously said that the amount I already sent was plenty.

Bastard didn't have any product to begin with. Scamming people that are buying drugs to treat depression or use for suicide is as low as it gets.

Q

quwroflucilfer3

Jun 8, 2023
That is really tragic... The person I'm in contact with has the product and it's verified but they seem to be the only one who got it.
Unfortunately M has been removed from PPeH. You should consider yourself scammed if you placed an order.

Shared from Exit forums:

Removed from eHandbook and added to the NembutalScams website www.nembutalscams.coI

Shared from Exit forums:

Removed from eHandbook and added to the NembutalScams website www.nembutalscams.com
It really sucks since I found the PPeH book in March right when M stopped. I will be trying my luck next week in Tijuana as it is only a 30 minute drive from where I live. If you want I can let you know if I am successful, Im not sure how to direct message people on here though.

Fire&Ash

Fire&Ash

Experienced
Apr 15, 2020
It really sucks since I found the PPeH book in March right when M stopped. I will be trying my luck next week in Tijuana as it is only a 30 minute drive from where I live. If you want I can let you know if I am successful, Im not sure how to direct message people on here though.
I'm curious. Can I take a plane to Tijuana? Do I have to drive there? How do I get though customs on the way back? Through airport or driving? Don't they search your suitcase?

C

Cthelll’s_tENDrils

May 24, 2023
I'm interested in being kept up to date on this. I could easily get to Tijuana but I thought I heard getting N isn't straightforward there either. Please keep me posted

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I'm curious. Can I take a plane to Tijuana? Do I have to drive there? How do I get though customs on the way back? Through airport or driving? Don't they search your suitcase?

Going to Mexico doesn't matter you can use any ways

If you drive to Mexico then you can drive back

To get back (for USA ) driving back is better, if you take flights they will check the luggage using the scanner especially you are going back from Mexico which is a red flag

Getting through customs if you are lucky, sometimes you go through easy and sometimes they can see something in scanner

If they feel suspicious sometimes they can search your luggage

N (Nembutal) which is known as pentobarbital is a controlled substance so you should be careful, I would say buy it and take N in the Mexico itself, don't take it back to your country
Okay I just checked Pentobarbital (N) is a schedule 2 controlled substance in USA, you will get into serious trouble if they stop you at customs for that better take the drug in the Mexico itself

IMG 0294

Last edited:
Q

quwroflucilfer3

Jun 8, 2023
I'm interested in being kept up to date on this. I could easily get to Tijuana but I thought I heard getting N isn't straightforward there either. Please keep me posted
Will keep posted. Doing more research on which shops and places that have worked f for others. I plan on bringing it back as I have driven through several times before and I think I can do it. Headed there either later this week or the week after hopefully I can get lucky.
I'm doing more research on this. I will be trying to drive through and see if I can score at some of the shops that others have been successful with. I'll update when I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.