• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
6MillionWaystoDie

6MillionWaystoDie

Choose one
Mar 18, 2023
For the exorbitant prices these pph souces charge one could probably source it themselves via personal trip. Sure, not as convenient but definitely more fun and with more certainty. At least the possibility of being scammed is diminished.

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
For the exorbitant prices these pph souces charge one could probably source it themselves via personal trip. Sure, not as convenient but definitely more fun and with more certainty. At least the possibility of being scammed is diminished.
I wish I was up to it but I struggle to motivate myself to get out of bed nowadays. I did quite a few trips to Mexico in the past. It would have been possible to obtain it then I think.

The PPeH reports that it's more and more difficult to obtain in Latin American countries now. Speaking Spanish would be a real advantage I'd think.

Afaik there aren't any PPeH sources atm.

Fire&Ash

Fire&Ash

Experienced
Apr 15, 2020
Do you think the site will update us when it is available again? I would like to find a thread here when it is

Reactions: melwarson
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
You do realize that Nembutal (and other powerful barbiturates) was available as a sleeping pill back in the days? To get it, it was just as easy as today's ordering a pizza. This BS argument against AS and making reliable, peaceful options available comes mainly from pro-lifers. Anything can be used for any of the scenarios you mentioned.
View attachment 106799

And for kids,

View attachment 106800

Now, stop chewing pro-lifers arguments and imagine yourself having a walk to the nearest pharmacy and buy 15 grams of N with the equivalent of 35 swiss francs or something...
Also this; First aid kit with 7 glass ampoules with ether, cocaine, morphine & caffeine, France 1900-1910. It was better life before FB IMG 1680363011746

M

mondoCruel

Jul 13, 2021
I wish I was up to it but I struggle to motivate myself to get out of bed nowadays. I did quite a few trips to Mexico in the past. It would have been possible to obtain it then I think.

The PPeH reports that it's more and more difficult to obtain in Latin American countries now. Speaking Spanish would be a real advantage I'd think.

Afaik there aren't any PPeH sources atm.
Anyone knows what is the status of vet N production? Has it restarted yet?

S

Soon i will be gone

Warlock
Nov 18, 2021
Anyone knows what is the status of vet N production? Has it restarted yet?
Yes!
There is no shortage of N.

There is Adequate supply.
There are just no reliable (black market) sellers at the moment.

Because of an explosion and fire in december 2020, at a pharmaceutical factory in Taiwan, a worldwide shortage of pentobarbital began to occur.

In 2021, pentobarbital was added to a drug shortage list, and veterinary practices were restricted to ordering only a small amount at a time, based on purchase history.

According to The United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA), by now there is Adequate supply.

Source
https://www.fda.gov/animal-veterinary/product-safety-information/resolved-animal-drug-shortages

sunshiningbackwards

sunshiningbackwards

Sep 17, 2022
This is such a god damn shame. I actually do have access to a vet pharmacy but it would require a no-turning-back kind of approach to acquiring the nembutal and going for it. And it's a few states away. But if I got there in person I'm 100% certain I could get it and go unnoticed for at least 24 hours if not more

C

chopan

May 8, 2020
Where was this deleted source located? China?

@rationaltake Getting N in south america is almost as impossible as anywhere else. I speak spanish, I read local newspaper, the stores are aware that when someone want to buy N without prescription it is most likely that they had suicidal plans so they can't sell it without getting into problems, no matter what language you speak. The only possibility is to come across a "drug dealer" that has access to some corrupted dude and can get it but it is not possible to come into a store and offers 100 bucks to the first store clerk you talk to. They are not stupid, they know they would get into troubles.

rationaltake

rationaltake

Sep 28, 2021

@rationaltake Getting N in south america is almost as impossible as anywhere else. I speak spanish, I read local newspaper, the stores are aware that when someone want to buy N without prescription it is most likely that they had suicidal plans so they can't sell it without getting into problems, no matter what language you speak. The only possibility is to come across a "drug dealer" that has access to some corrupted dude and can get it but it is not possible to come into a store and offers 100 bucks to the first store clerk you talk to. They are not stupid, they know they would get into troubles.
Yes. I get the impression that the days are long gone when it would be worth a trip to South America to source N. Sigh...

Reactions: inconsequential_
S

Soon i will be gone

Warlock
Nov 18, 2021
@rationaltake @chopan

This is stated on the website of Exit International:

April 2023 PPeH Essentials Update

COMING SOON
NEWS FROM SOUTH AMERICA

Planning a Trip to South America?

The Shopping is Good

The forthcoming April update to the Peaceful Pill eHandbook Essentials edition will bring news from recent field research in Sth America.

This news is a welcome relief as it is a lawful alternative that renders real results.

rationaltake

rationaltake

Sep 28, 2021
@rationaltake @chopan

This is stated on the website of Exit International:

April 2023 PPeH Essentials Update

COMING SOON
NEWS FROM SOUTH AMERICA

Planning a Trip to South America?

The Shopping is Good

The forthcoming April update to the Peaceful Pill eHandbook Essentials edition will bring news from recent field research in Sth America.

This news is a welcome relief as it is a lawful alternative that renders real results.
Thanks! That's good to know.

intr0verse

intr0verse

Experienced
Jan 29, 2021
I think anything that comes from China these days are either scams or old stock (they've unlawfully kept). A few years ago chinese authorities have changed the status of N from a simple chemical (mostly used as reagent) which most chemical companies were allowed to manufacture to a narcotic pharmaceutical that requires a special license to manufacture. That's the tipical answer i got from all chinese companies i've enquired for N, some of which did sell N in the past.

M

mondoCruel

Jul 13, 2021

People are just abusing the same locations

M

mia_qwerty

Student
Apr 13, 2023
Unfortunately M has been removed from PPeH. You should consider yourself scammed if you placed an order.

Shared from Exit forums:

Bad news - post from Philip Nitschke on PPeH forum:

Removal of N supplier from PPeH

Too many reports of non-response or delivery by 'M',

Removed from eHandbook and added to the NembutalScams website www.nembutalscams.com
Is it possible to get N in the UK? I tried but got scammed

Status
Not open for further replies.