• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
Unfortunately M has been removed from PPeH. You should consider yourself scammed if you placed an order.

Shared from Exit forums:

Bad news - post from Philip Nitschke on PPeH forum:

Removal of N supplier from PPeH

Too many reports of non-response or delivery by 'M',

Removed from eHandbook and added to the NembutalScams website www.nembutalscams.com

J

jasmineck

Mar 11, 2023
How he was verified in the First Place?
This source added into ppeh book since november 2022 but this source dont send product to anyone, i think he is deliver only nearby mexico, and scam other people, and his reply from mail are copy of D, he just change name M in place of D.now he is gone from book due to scamming,and currently no new realiable supplier

nozomu

nozomu

Nov 28, 2022
This source added into ppeh book since november 2022 but this source dont send product to anyone, i think he is deliver only nearby mexico, and scam other people, and his reply from mail are copy of D, he just change name M in place of D.now he is gone from book due to scamming,and currently no new realiable supplier
He delivered at least one known order. But that's all we know about

Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
Hopefully they can find another supplier to replace this one. It's bad enough when people scam those who are suffering and desperate for a solution, but for a legit seller to turn into a scammer just feels like the worst betrayal imaginable.

Sometimes I wish assisted suicide was legal so we could buy N from a delivery service, like the ones that bring food to your door. It would be amazing to have access to something like that, without it being illegal.

nozomu

nozomu

Nov 28, 2022
Hopefully they can find another supplier to replace this one. It's bad enough when people scam those who are suffering and desperate for a solution, but for a legit seller to turn into a scammer just feels like the worst betrayal imaginable.
Sadly this has happened many times before, and will definitely happen again.

Departme

Departme

Mar 23, 2023
I'm not a fan of PPH I think its just a big money spinner for the guy with little substance that any person could search out themselves on the net. Then there is the number of people who have lost serious money trying to source N through his contacts.

nozomu

nozomu

Nov 28, 2022
I'm not a fan of PPH I think its just a big money spinner for the guy with little substance that any person could search out themselves on the net. Then there is the number of people who have lost serious money trying to source N through his contacts.
Exit has never guaranteed the contacts. You cannot guarantee illegal transactions pretty much ever, so.. also the information in PPeH is quite useful but I don't think it should be restricted to 50+

D

Disaster

Experienced
Jan 24, 2023

Sometimes I wish assisted suicide was legal so we could buy N from a delivery service, like the ones that bring food to your door. It would be amazing to have access to something like that, without it being illegal.
Nice fantasy, but not a good idea considering how shitty actually people are. Imagine all the people tricking others into taking it, administering it by force or coercion or blackmail of something worse and less peaceful. Imagine people using it to get rid of political opponents and alike. It's a nice idea to have it, but in real world in real society anyone allowed to order it just like you order pizza is something that could work only in complete anarchy.

Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
Nice fantasy, but not a good idea considering how shitty actually people are. Imagine all the people tricking others into taking it, administering it by force or coercion or blackmail of something worse and less peaceful. Imagine people using it to get rid of political opponents and alike. It's a nice idea to have it, but in real world in real society anyone allowed to order it just like you order pizza is something that could work only in complete anarchy.

You're totally right and it sucks. Oh well, a guy can dream right? :ahhha:

intr0verse

intr0verse

Experienced
Jan 29, 2021
You do realize that Nembutal (and other powerful barbiturates) was available as a sleeping pill back in the days? To get it, it was just as easy as today's ordering a pizza. This BS argument against AS and making reliable, peaceful options available comes mainly from pro-lifers. Anything can be used for any of the scenarios you mentioned.
Nembutal elixir commercial

And for kids,

Nembutal for kids

Now, stop chewing pro-lifers arguments and imagine yourself having a walk to the nearest pharmacy and buy 15 grams of N with the equivalent of 35 swiss francs or something...

Last edited:
D

Disaster

Experienced
Jan 24, 2023
You do realize that Nembutal (and other powerful barbiturates) was available as a sleeping pill back in the days? To get it, it was just as easy as today's ordering a pizza. This BS argument against AS and making reliable, peaceful options available comes mainly from pro-lifers. Anything can be used for any of the scenarios you mentioned.
View attachment 106799

And for kids,

View attachment 106800

Now, stop chewing pro-lifers arguments and imagine yourself having a walk to the nearest pharmacy and buy 15 grams of N with the equivalent of 35 swiss francs or something...
I am not a pro-lifer and I will kindly ask you to stop insulting me like that. I am pro-choice, which means actually minding if people want to die or not. Many cultures have killed the elderly and sick, for example by taking them outside in the winter, and tbh it still happens in modern world in a socially acceptable way by keeping them for weeks or months in understaffed nursing homes, getting bedsores and other complications.
I wish we lived in a world where peoples choices were actually respected regardless of others prefer to have them alive or dead. Next best thing to humanity never happening at all.

lastwords.com

lastwords.com

Student
Mar 26, 2023
For a period of time people were reporting success getting N from that email. Exit International even did tests to prove the product was legit. Then gradually more and more people would not get a delivery or even a response.
Unfortunately there's people these days able to sneakily deliver emotional messages with the support of AI and are also able to make fake things seem real to mislead people and deliver misinformation linked to their scams through different channels like cloning their profiles with different names or messages etc..

It's sad I know, but we just gotta be more cautious and see what it is at face value when encountering such statements and do a bit of investigating to find the real truth/value of it by confirming/researching wether one's actually saying the truth, as to not get scammed like others did here in the forums, unfortunately.

I hope them the best and to you and all what's going on in life, it's heartbreaking to see this happening especially in the situation people are in, it's just really sickening what this world has become these days.

L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
View attachment 106799

And for kids,

View attachment 106800

Not quite as easy as buying pizza though. I think it always required a prescription in the US, but that would have been easy to get. I wonder how much of the old stuff is in old medicine cabinets still. I'm not sure about the liquid n, but the sleeping pills would probably still be fine.

nozomu

nozomu

Nov 28, 2022
Not quite as easy as buying pizza though. I think it always required a prescription in the US, but that would have been easy to get. I wonder how much of the old stuff is in old medicine cabinets still. I'm not sure about the liquid n, but the sleeping pills would probably still be fine.
Nah, the sleeping pills are over 20 years old atp since they stopped prescribing them long ago

Status
Not open for further replies.