whotookmylexapro

whotookmylexapro

Jan 19, 2024
Is it possible to purchase a gas tank with carbon monoxide and ctb that way? Is there any info on the success rates/ what % is needed ? Is it even possible to legally purchase it in the US online?

S

scubadam

just a guy trying to find peace
Aug 4, 2024
never heard of anybody selling CO filled tanks. i guess nitrogen is rather easier to get

nice profile pic!

It'sMyLife

It'sMyLife

Little bundles of futile hope we are
Apr 18, 2020
If CO tanks were sold it would probably be for research which gas supply places aren't in the business of really. They sell for industrial reasons. Most of the argon is used for welding for example. Anyway CO is a trash gas. If it was available why use it when nice pure gases such as nitrogen and argon are available with no oxygen bonds which cause hypercapnic response? Plus going through all of the same set up as inert gas just to use a waste product? It doesn't make sense. Please do some more reading in the inert gas section. Good luck out there

Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
Anyway CO is a trash gas. If it was available why use it when nice pure gases such as nitrogen and argon are available with no oxygen bonds which cause hypercapnic response?
CO doesn't cause hypercapnic response. If you inhale high-concentrated carbon monoxide, you will be knocked out in a few seconds after a single breath without any unpleasant symptoms.
Plus going through all of the same set up as inert gas just to use a waste product? It doesn't make sense.
Unlike inert gases, CO is a potent poison that easily produces unconsciousness and death at concentrations as low as 1.3% (higher concentrations would do the job faster), regardless of how much oxygen and carbon dioxide you have mixed with it. It's way more easy to achieve reliable death with CO than with inert gases.

Reactions: Fall_Apart and zengiraffe
Z

zengiraffe

Feb 29, 2024
Anyway CO is a trash gas. Please do some more reading in the inert gas section.
Please don't make such strong statements if you don't know what you're talking about. I was going to write a long and detailed reply but @Intoxicated already said everything that needed to be said.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
CO calibration gas is readily sold in varying concentrations, even in concentrations of 1% (10000 PPM). You can get it mixed with air, or even nitrogen. However, you "normally" would need some type of "business" license to purchase it. I said "normally" because I can't possibly know if all gas suppliers require a business license.