L

losing_it

Sep 25, 2024
Do you believe in reincarnation? I like to fantasize about having a new life, being someone completely different, in a different environment. Go to school again, meet friends, etc
Starting all over again.

Only if I'm reborn as a neurotypical ofc

Reactions: Noctulian
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
If reincarnation is real, critics question how the human population has increased so dramatically over time. If souls are continuously being reborn, it raises the question of where all the new souls are coming from, especially considering that humanity started with far fewer individuals.

Reincarnation is not supported by scientific evidence. Since it relies on the existence of a soul or consciousness that transcends death and enters a new body, it goes beyond what science can currently verify.

JohnnySack

JohnnySack

Boss of the Lupertazzi crime family.
Sep 17, 2024
i would like to, but id be scared id be reborn as like, a worm or some shit

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No and to me the thought of such sounds so horrific, under no circumstances would I wish for something as torturous and painful as existence where there is all this endless cruelty and suffering. For me existence is something deeply undesirable and something I'd prefer to avoid and forget about no matter what, I only wish for non-existence to take away all my pain and suffering and finally bring me peace, I only hope to never exist again.

Noctulian

Noctulian

Sep 27, 2024
I believe in reincarnation, but I don't think it's the only afterlife outcome

Reactions: mango-meridian
nux_walpurgis

nux_walpurgis

Me, my whispers and a broken God
Oct 18, 2023
Reincarnation sounds like hell to me. Doomed to live on this earth again and again and again with no ending? I want to cease to exist once and for all. If I came back I would go mad.

L

losing_it

Sep 25, 2024
Reincarnation sounds like hell to me. Doomed to live on this earth again and again and again with no ending? I want to cease to exist once and for all. If I came back I would go mad.
What if you're reincarnated in someone who is mentally stable and not suicidal, and you'll have a good life?

nux_walpurgis

nux_walpurgis

Me, my whispers and a broken God
Oct 18, 2023
What if you're reincarnated in someone who is mentally stable and not suicidal, and you'll have a good life?
Well maybe if it is ONLY one reincarnation and it is the perfect life for me, I gues yes.
But more than one reincarnation? No no no

Reactions: Jarni