R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Do you think the recent school shooting in Georgia will have any influence in the election results? Not that it's a first one (was shocked at the 200 school shootings figure btw), but considering it happened so close to the election...?

Reactions: fleetingnight and Plentiful_Despair
ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
not particularly. i feel like most people have already made their minds up on if/who they are going to vote for

• Informative
Reactions: heavyeyes, Plentiful_Despair, chester and 1 other person
Plentiful_Despair

Plentiful_Despair

Experienced
Aug 23, 2024
Shootings are part of an americans life at this point, even Vance said this in a speech. So, no, nothing will change. 20 kids were slaughtered with an AR in 2012 at Sandy Hook and NOTHING changed, thats when I knew that americans are mentally fundamentally different than other humans.

• Love
Reactions: yowai, heavyeyes, rozeske and 2 others
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
Shootings are part of an americans life at this point, even Vance said this in a speech. So, no, nothing will change. 20 kids were slaughtered with an AR in 2012 at Sandy Hook and NOTHING changed, thats when I knew that americans are mentally fundamentally different than other humans.
And the funniest thing is that these guns have not prevented the American soyciety from going off the woke cliff. The cuckservatards are just incredibly insane, killing kids AND supporting the Washington régime without a shot fired. A despicable country all around.

Reactions: Plentiful_Despair
Plentiful_Despair

Plentiful_Despair

Experienced
Aug 23, 2024
And the funniest thing is that these guns have not prevented the American soyciety from going off the woke cliff. The cuckservatards are just incredibly insane, killing kids AND supporting the Washington régime without a shot fired. A despicable country all around.
What else can you expect with a cackling drunkard, an orange psycho and a couchfucker in government?

ncallingme

ncallingme

Mar 21, 2024
So many people are talking about what cold happen if you change things, instead of looking at what is already happening.

• Informative
Reactions: Plentiful_Despair and rozeske
landslide2

landslide2

Arcanist
May 6, 2024
Exactly this, once i saw nothing change, and even people like Alex Jones get wealthy spewing lies about something so horrible, I realized America was heading down a dark path.

Reactions: heavyeyes, Plentiful_Despair and rozeske
Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
4 people isn't much. No one will remember this a year from now. It's like a news article you see about 4 people dying in a flood somewhere. It happens and you briefly think oh well. The second amendment right to bear arms is second only to freedom of speech in the bill of rights. It will never go away in our lifetimes, and so there will always be shootings. You only hear so much about the lower count ones in schools because society has more sympathy when it's children or staff in a school vs 4 middle aged people in a city.

Reactions: rozeske
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
I think almost everyone is desensitized to gun violence in America. I think hearing about it so often means your brain will inevitably try to numb you to it eventually, as a defense mechanism. So, I wish it wasn't this way, but I doubt it'll have any impact on anything, really.

Reactions: rozeske