B

Bamman

Can’t go back, why go forward?
Mar 31, 2021
It's the uncertainty of it being seized and being faced with criminal charges and fines that keeps me from just doing it.

just so hopeless and desperate. Hanging is my backup but I don't think I can cope with the pain that will likely bring...

I'm sure I'm not the only one feeling this way?

scared to keep on living. Got a lot too loose either way If I choose ctb or living. But I know the former is an immense comfort in a very somber way.

• Hugs
Reactions: Bigpink, Pen>Sword, LifeQuitter2018 and 5 others
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Same. I'm so envious of the ppl who get N on here.

I mean my exit bag/mask method isn't so bad. It's peaceful but the thought of screwing something up assembling the whole thing makes me anxious.

I wish there was a country where N is legal. I'd be taking a vocation there in the future.

Reactions: Isisnefert, Pen>Sword and gtrfvr
alown

alown

soon in the other reality where we come from ༄
Mar 13, 2021
I understand how you feel, you can always try to order and if there is a seizure you can simply deny it.

especially if you take care to pay by cryptocurrency, unlike western.

Reactions: lofticries
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
N is my dream but I will probably never get in Argentina because of the damn customs.

Reactions: Pen>Sword
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
Customs are wack.
I sent a parcel abroad a few days ago had to fill out a customs form. Apparently I have broke custom rules sending perishable goods so I don't know if it will make it

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
K

katesmith

Mar 30, 2021
It's the uncertainty of it being seized and being faced with criminal charges and fines that keeps me from just doing it.

just so hopeless and desperate. Hanging is my backup but I don't think I can cope with the pain that will likely bring...

I'm sure I'm not the only one feeling this way?

scared to keep on living. Got a lot too loose either way If I choose ctb or living. But I know the former is an immense comfort in a very somber way.
I am feeling the exact same way!

Reactions: Bamman
LifeQuitter2018

LifeQuitter2018

Wanderer
Aug 12, 2018
You're not alone. I feel the same thing all the time. Another thing is antiemetic is mandatory for N method but here the doctors are hard. No way they would believe my lie.

That's why I seriously consider SN. Because in my place it's cheap and very easy to buy, plus antiemetic is not mandatory, since you can always use back up drink.

K

katesmith

Mar 30, 2021
You're not alone. I feel the same thing all the time. Another thing is antiemetic is mandatory for N method but here the doctors are hard. No way they would believe my lie.

That's why I seriously consider SN. Because in my place it's cheap and very easy to buy, plus antiemetic is not mandatory, since you can always use back up drink.
Yeah i didnt realise i had to get that. Im not good at lying my doc will think why do i need a certain type of prescription

BornBrief

BornBrief

Student
Dec 21, 2020
Ahhhh what :( I didn't realize antiemetic was mandatory.. so with SN do you just take more if you puke until it sticks?