M

mutthalno1

May 7, 2024
I get some mild acidity whenever I go long periods of time without eating. So i was wondering if having too much stomach acid due to the fasting cause any problems in absorption of SN ? Is there a chance that it converts Nitrite to Nitrate very quickly and renders SN useless ?

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
I don't understand acids, but in the last PPeH guide it said that antacids were not necessary, that it did slow down absorption, but I would have to read it in detail.

No, SN can spend hours in water and not convert to nitrate. I read it just yesterday in... oh, here it is!

• Informative
Reactions: Forveleth
M

mutthalno1

May 7, 2024
I don't understand acids, but in the last PPeH guide it said that antacids were not necessary, that it did slow down absorption, but I would have to read it in detail.

No, SN can spend hours in water and not convert to nitrate. I read it just yesterday in... oh, here it is!

no i meant like in the stomach due to the stomach acid, would that convert nitrite to nitrate rapidly ?

prisonerofexistence

prisonerofexistence

Why am i here?
May 26, 2024
NaNo2 + Hcl ----------->Nacl+ NaNo3 +NO +H2O

Some SN is converted into Snitrate by stomach acids,normally 25mg is enough but since you have acidity problems I'll recommend higher dose like 30mg.