• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

I’mDone

Experienced
Mar 22, 2020
I think the hug says the same thing IMO. Hugs show that you care, no?

I would like to see a laugh emoji. There are some genuinely funny jokes / dry humour amongst the pain and suffering here and it would be nice to show appreciation.

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
I agree we need a laugh reaction. I want to roll my eyes a lot of the time too
There's a good reason why there isn't one.
I think that sometimes we need both of them together, maybe it will be very useful here
View attachment 32373

The first thing that came to mind when I saw this was the African warlords who cannibalize their defeated opponents by eating their hearts... I mean what else is this trying to depict?

Reactions: Absurdity
Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
The first thing that came to mind when I saw this was the African warlords who cannibalize their defeated opponents by eating their hearts... I mean what else is this trying to depict?
Really? :ahhha:
I think it's very cute Smiley,
I more relate to the Smiles of Facebook than here (the Smiles kind of old version)

Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
Most people really are imbeciles. Sorry but these are grown ass people who think they are doing good in the world by clicking on a stupid yellow face that hugs a heart symbol.
In the world- the likes Industry worth enough money for some people to want them

Here- it's feel nice sometimes when someone loved what you said or related them.
It's not making such a different, but it's nice thing to have

MartyByrde

MartyByrde

Experienced
Mar 15, 2020
I agree we need a laugh reaction. I want to roll my eyes a lot of the time too
Yes--why is their no laugh response? I would love to know the reasoning behind that.

I'd also like an eye roll, but that could be considered inappropriate or hurtful by some people.

Reactions: madbananas
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I like this new emoji (just not Facebook though). Speaking of Facebook, yeah I don't like all the new invasive and virtue signaling crap that has been rolled out over the years with more to come. I generally don't post anything on Facebook anymore and only use it more as a keep in touch with some acquaintances kind of thing and/or keeping up with some things going on in the community IRL. If/when I post anything which is once in a rare blue moon, it will never be anything controversial or related to CTB.

Reactions: Yomyom
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Yes--why is their no laugh response? I would love to know the reasoning behind that.

I'd also like an eye roll, but that could be considered inappropriate or hurtful by some people.
I think what Underscore said. Unfortunately some people can't be trusted with anything then everyone suffers for it. Personally if we have to spare everyones feelings even when it's called for there shouldn't be an angry reaction either. That can be quite hurtful in itself. They can all be taken out of context too

Status
Not open for further replies.