C

Coyote

Apr 16, 2021
Hi everyone. I am new here. Please excuse my mistakes and my English since I am not a native speaker.

I am thinking of buying SN. But I have a few questions. Your answers will be much appreciated.

1- These are the specifications of the product I am planning to buy. It is being sold under "Technical Chemicals". Does it look good?

NaNO2
M = 69,00 g/mol
Melting temperature: 280 °C
CAS [7632-00-0]
UN 1500
EC 231-555-9
H272 - H301 - H400 P273 - P308+P310
Purity: >= 99,0 %
NaNO3: <= 1,5 %
Na2CO3: <= 0,1 %
NaCl: <= 0,005 %
Na2SO4: <= 0,05 %
Water-insoluble: <= 0,005 %
Drying loss: <= 0,2 %

2- Is there any method to test the purity of the product? I am buying from a well-known brand but I want to make sure.

3- Is there any way to prevent blueness in the skin?

4- Am I going to feel anything when I am unconscious? Am I going to dream?

5- Am I going to make noise or vomit when I am unconscious? How to prevent it?

6- How come it doesn't give you brain damage if you are saved? Doesn't it lower the oxygen level in blood in the brain? I want to be able to try again if I am saved.

7- How likely is it to have cancer later in my life if I survive?

Thanks all of you for your answers!

P.S: Thanks to everyone who made this place exist and thanks to moderators for approving me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dutchyala
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
1) looks fine
2) aquarium test or blood test
3) not that i know of, no
4) you shouldnt, that i know of. at least i havent read of anyone reporting it
5) possibly/most likely. you can take antienimecs (spelt that wrong) for vomiting but it doesnt necessarily help
6) i believe its the way it lowers the o2 levels
7) thats a really good question however considering its a high success rate and even if not most find a way afterwards/other things that can cause cancer, i doubt youll get an answer if you do please tag me im curious. (although thinking about it, i doubt it considering its in food, not that that really means anything)

Reactions: Pen>Sword, Dutchyala, UterEntonaur and 1 other person
C

Coyote

Apr 16, 2021
1) looks fine
2) aquarium test or blood test
3) not that i know of, no
4) you shouldnt, that i know of. at least i havent read of anyone reporting it
5) possibly/most likely. you can take antienimecs (spelt that wrong) for vomiting but it doesnt necessarily help
6) i believe its the way it lowers the o2 levels
7) thats a really good question however considering its a high success rate and even if not most find a way afterwards/other things that can cause cancer, i doubt youll get an answer if you do please tag me im curious. (although thinking about it, i doubt it considering its in food, not that that really means anything)

Thanks for the answer. Number 5 is scaring me. I'm just placing an order let's see how it goes.
Edit: I have postponed the order for a few days cause there is a risk of curfew nowadays, I don't want my mother to be at home when the item arrived.

Last edited:
LifeQuitter2018

LifeQuitter2018

Wanderer
Aug 12, 2018
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-faq-storage-recovery-death.29714/