SuicideByBelt

SuicideByBelt

Student
Sep 18, 2019
Guide here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

"20gm in 50ml of plain water if you consider yourself a regular size"

How do I know is the SN is 20gm or the water is 50ml? Should I go out and buy a cup which is specifically 50ml?

I'm pretty being too nitty-gritty but I want to get everything right.

Reactions: Pen>Sword
LiesAndLigatures

LiesAndLigatures

Please kill me. Please? PLEASE!
Nov 8, 2020
50ml of water is slightly more than a standard "shot". A little less than a quarter cup (3 TBSP + 1 TSP if you want to be precise). SN is best weighed with a scale. Scales that measure in grams can be found in the kitchenware section at many stores, or online.

justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020
Buy a measuring cup with ML on it and buy a cheap scale on Amazon. You can get a little scale for like 10$ easily and then weigh it out. Or do the math to see how many tablespoons it comes out to. I want to say I've seen it's approx 2 tablespoons of SN in 50 ML of water.

Reactions: LastFlowers
orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
50ml of water is slightly more than a standard "shot". A little less than a quarter cup (3 TBSP + 1 TSP if you want to be precise). SN is best weighed with a scale. Scales that measure in grams can be found in the kitchenware section at many stores, or online.
3TBSP + 1 TSP - its water, yes?

Reactions: LiesAndLigatures
SuicideByBelt

SuicideByBelt

Student
Sep 18, 2019
Buy a measuring cup with ML on it and buy a cheap scale on Amazon. You can get a little scale for like 10$ easily and then weigh it out. Or do the math to see how many tablespoons it comes out to. I want to say I've seen it's approx 2 tablespoons of SN in 50 ML of water.
I bought a cheap small scale and some shot glasses that are 60mL. Just fill most of it with water and should be fine.

Last time I just used a cup of water. Lucky I didn't drink it, I would have messed it up.