• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Damn the mass-mobilisation is not a good sign. He is with his back against the wall. I support even more military aid for Ukraine but I could imagine him dropping some nukes. I know China and India would not like it. Though in case the regime gets really unstable I could imagine it. Not sure if he really targeted Ukraine or another European country. Honestly I could imagine he says if I go down I take you with me. This could result in nuclear annihilation. It is unlikely. But even 1% is as little bit too risky for humankind.

I really don't want that this war prolongs. Though the answer cannot be don't deliver weapons to Ukraine. Some so-called "intellectuals" argumented for that. I always opposed this. However I don't know any good outcome. The thing gets more and more delicate. I wish Ukraine would defeat Russia but what would happen in Russia then. Civil war in such a huge country? Even more insane leaders? I don't know they have to give Putin a way out so that he does not look like a complete loser. But it is absolutely understandable that Ukraine wants its territory back. The thing I am scared of. If this war continues the Western countries will say no more support one day. It is simply too much. What then? What if there will be political leaders elected that don't want to support Ukraine. That is terrifying for me.

Reactions: katagiri83