Busticket

Busticket

Student
May 18, 2021
A few years ago I used to play the battle royale game Player Unknown Battleground also known by it's acronym PUBG.
The game always starts with 100 players all parachuting down to the game world from a plane.
On the bottom right of the screen there is a counter of how many players are still alive.
The counter starts at 100 and as the game progresses, goes down as more players are killed until there is only 1 alive.

This always made me think of how many people who "parachuted" with me from the plane into life (those born in the same year as me -1992) are still in the game world, still alive.

And I think of those who died and are no longer with me in the world and my heart fills with sadness.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: RealLostSoul, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, nopointofliving and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
That's a nice comparison to this goddamn life!

I played Fortnite a few times, which is kinda similar so I got what you meant.

It's really sad to think of those who are not with us anymore but well, it's the way this nonsense universe works.

Hugs,

Matt

Reactions: Busticket
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I played it two or three years ago, I think. Managed to win a couple of matches iirc. To make an analogy to my real life I'd be one of the guys that somehow can't find a weapon in the beginning, hides for a long time, and then finally gets sniped by late-game players that have gathered the best gear.

D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
I was born in 92 as well.
3 of my classmates are dead - two died in a car crash and one drowned (I'm not sure if it was suicide or a stupid accident). The way I see it they were the lucky ones.

Reactions: Busticket