L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
So am still in psych ward and tomorrow is ward round. Here is what I wish I could say to that bitch psychiatrist with zero people skills and who just treats me like an idiot and an animal.

SO, What is your plan for me by the time I leave hospital? Do you think I will be happier? Do you think my behaviour will be improved?

(basically: no I will not be happier because I am no happier. AND my behaviour remains the same).

Why do you think I need to be in hospital when I live in supported accommodation and have a psychiatrist in the community? Surely my accommodation could administer my medication for me and it does not require longer in hospital?

WHY ARE YOU SUCH A FUCKING INHUMAN CUNT? YOU FUCKING CUNT. YOU RUINED MY SUMMER.

I miss my man. I miss decent food. I miss being treated like a grown up.

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING CUNT.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: timetodie24, Preh1storic_Rib, IrishBug and 1 other person
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Wizard
Apr 10, 2024
Are your posts tracked if you're in a psych ward?

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Are your posts tracked if you're in a psych ward?
They don't care at all. They just get paid to be jailors.

How would they track my posts? this is my phone hotspot in any case.

maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
So am still in psych ward and tomorrow is ward round. Here is what I wish I could say to that bitch psychiatrist with zero people skills and who just treats me like an idiot and an animal.

SO, What is your plan for me by the time I leave hospital? Do you think I will be happier? Do you think my behaviour will be improved?

(basically: no I will not be happier because I am no happier. AND my behaviour remains the same).

Why do you think I need to be in hospital when I live in supported accommodation and have a psychiatrist in the community? Surely my accommodation could administer my medication for me and it does not require longer in hospital?

WHY ARE YOU SUCH A FUCKING INHUMAN CUNT? YOU FUCKING CUNT. YOU RUINED MY SUMMER.

I miss my man. I miss decent food. I miss being treated like a grown up.

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING CUNT.
🤗🤗🌹💔