teddexter

teddexter

Jun 26, 2024
Given that protonitazene is more potent than morphine and a lot cheaper on DNMs, I'm wondering if it would be a viable alternative to M in the DDMAPh protocol in the PPeH. I think 1g of protonitazene would be pretty lethal by itself when ingested after an appropriate anti-emetic regimen, so it stands to reason that it would do the work of M in DDMAPh. Anybody have any knowledge in this area?

Reactions: Willy Wonka and Tonkpils
T

Tonkpils

Jul 12, 2024
Being a relatively new opioid there is not a lot of good data on it. A few studies have been done that show it to be approximately 130 times stronger than morphine and 1.2 times more potent than F. I am planning CTB by combining a couple grams proto with a couple grams of a designer benzo like flubromazolam (said to be deadly with as little as 3 mg). Given the risks of combining opioids and benzos I am certain I will succeed. Subbing it in DDMAPh should work fine.

Reactions: Willy Wonka and teddexter
teddexter

teddexter

Jun 26, 2024
Thanks for the feedback, pal. I've either already obtained or have reliable, affordable sources for all of the constituents for DDMAPh except the morphine (15g costs more than I can afford). Unless I manage to obtain nembutal somewhere, I'll ctb using the modified DDMAPh (with an RC opioid like protonitazene). Would definitely consider substituting diazepam with flubromazolam in the protocol as well.

Reactions: Willy Wonka and Tonkpils
FriesLovee

FriesLovee

Aug 23, 2024
How do yall even get access to these things i live on canada cant find anything

teddexter

teddexter

Jun 26, 2024
How do yall even get access to these things i live on canada cant find anything
I asked myself the same question when I first joined. Eventually, after judicious and careful use of this forum's search function, I was able to learn how to access darknet markets, clearnet online pharmacies and other companies to find reliable sources for almost everything I need. The only hard/risky part is getting illicit and prescription drugs through customs.

Reactions: Tonkpils
FriesLovee

FriesLovee

Aug 23, 2024
I asked myself the same question when I first joined. Eventually, after judicious and careful use of this forum's search function, I was able to learn how to access darknet markets, clearnet online pharmacies and other companies to find reliable sources for almost everything I need. The only hard/risky part is getting illicit and prescription drugs through customs.
Bruh Whut shoot me pm 💀