R

ready2go

Mar 10, 2021
I have managed to get my hands on over 5G of propranolol, I can also get diazepam, do you think this is enough for a successful overdose?

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
It could work but I wouldn't be so sure.
For example this guy, had an OD and was saved but then died some hours laters in the hospital. It seems he suffered lots.

Have a look:

Reactions: ready2go
P

Peter1976

Mar 15, 2021
It could work but I wouldn't be so sure.
For example this guy, had an OD and was saved but then died some hours laters in the hospital. It seems he suffered lots.

Have a look:

Why do you think he suffered? It says he was unresponsive when arrived at the hospital. So maybe he never woke up?

I am planning an overdose on propranolol. First do meto, then 8 grams of prop and then a lot of benzodiazepines and sleeping pills. Should work.

Last edited:
Reactions: ready2go
dietsodamnsad

dietsodamnsad

Choosing a title is a lot of pressure :/
Apr 8, 2020
I have od on propranolol in the past and am going to do so in an hour. It's incredibly debilitating. I've experienced hallucinations; dystonia in which my body was undressing itself without my control, hitting myself, pulling my hair out; slurred speech; insane dizziness that I fell out of bed and lay on the floor until someone found me because I couldn't move; and decreased breathing and heart rate. I'm sure I can do it properly this time. Its the most intense od I've ever taken.