• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CrossroadsCurious

CrossroadsCurious

"Why do we do what we do?"
Dec 12, 2021
(FYI - In all serious, I am in no way dismissing or diminishing the suffering people here have endured. I may be a dick/asshole at times, but I still have some empathy.)

That being said... what you're about to read is a heafty does of reality check mixed with satire and sarcasm, thrown into a blender, and dumped on the counter for a closer examination.

If your panties are easily twisted, stop reading this and go to the suicide subboard. Those posts are easier to deal with.

Ok then...

No seriously, why are you still here?

Really, well you asked for it, let's do this!

*** PROLIFERS HAVE THE HARDER LIFE, CHANGE MY MIND! ***

Seriously, if you stop and think about it, prochoice suicidals have the easy life compared to prolifers. Prolifers still have hope, still get up every morning and try to have a better life. For every sufferer here wanting to die, there is a similiar prolifer who still tries. Sure life has kicked them down and around, shit all over them and laughed in their face. But they still get up and keep going forward. Keep reaching for that dream they have. Even knowing what a giant pile this life is and how bad they can be hurt. They don't give up.

Now compare this to the suicidal who gives in. Lies down and refuses to stand back up. Whining that they want to die. They know how horrible life is and they refuse to fight back. They're done, cashed out, waiting for server to come back with the tally of what they owe.

Sure, some have a legit reason to die is an argument. Constant physical pain or loss of limbs and senses. Yeah ok, maybe. Or maybe they can just pop some pain pills and suck it up buttercup. Life hurts and then you die. Still alive, well have some more pain, be a man. What are you? Pussy! Baby! Loser! Wimp! Fruitcake! Pansy! Mamas Boy! Girl!

For all those under 30 and with their health, bitching and moaning that "Life is hard" and "I don't want to be a working slave in the system!" and my personal favorite "I didn't ask to be born, nonexistence is better!" I swear to god if I could reach thru the internet I would slap the stupid right outta that empty head of yours! You make me sick! Get your ass off the floor and contribute to this society. We brought you into this world and we're going to keep you around for as long as possible! So get used to it...

*** PROLIFERS HAVE THE HARDER LIFE, CHANGE MY MIND! ***

Prolifers

Stir the pot

Lets get ready

Fight

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Prolifers wake up every day, thank their God that they are lucky to be alive on this glorious day, and then go shoot a person for not supporting their favorite sports team. They ask God for forgiveness and pray for mercy while they languish away in prison hoping one day they'll be released on parole to begin life anew. What a fighter!

Anxieyote

Anxieyote

Sobriety over everything else • 30 • Midwest
Mar 24, 2021
Suicidal pro-life Chad 😈 vs. suicidal pro-choice virgin 💀

A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
Sure I guess. But what does that mean for us?
Just because they're hard-working smartey pants doesnt mean we shouldnt be allowed to CTB, not everyone is like them.

Reactions: newave3 and _Minsk
CrossroadsCurious

CrossroadsCurious

Dec 12, 2021
Oh... it means nothing!
Go ahead & ctb if you want to take the easy way out!

CrossroadsCurious

CrossroadsCurious

Dec 12, 2021
I do, every morning... ;)
Then I get my ass outta bed and off to work!

Last edited:
itsallgoodman

itsallgoodman

May 24, 2022
Anyone else hearing Rocky? "It ain't about how hard you can hit: it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward"

BumperCrop

BumperCrop

Feb 2, 2020
You sound like a bootstraps-pulling boomer who wants to lord their superiority over depressed people. Congratulations on going to work? What a weird post to make.

CrossroadsCurious

CrossroadsCurious

Dec 12, 2021
GenX actually.
Did you not get this was a joke thread?
(I mentioned it was satire in the opening post)
Some people just don't get humor...

20220525 184417

Last edited:
Reactions: MellowAvenue
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Sure, some have a legit reason to die is an argument. Constant physical pain or loss of limbs and senses. Yeah ok, maybe. Or maybe they can just pop some pain pills and suck it up buttercup. Life hurts and then you die. Still alive, well have some more pain, be a man. What are you? Pussy! Baby! Loser! Wimp! Fruitcake! Pansy! Mamas Boy! Girl!

For all those under 30 and with their health, bitching and moaning that "Life is hard" and "I don't want to be a working slave in the system!" and my personal favorite "I didn't ask to be born, nonexistence is better!" I swear to god if I could reach thru the internet I would slap the stupid right outta that empty head of yours! You make me sick! Get your ass off the floor and contribute to this society. We brought you into this world and we're going to keep you around for as long as possible! So get used to it...

If you wanted to write a post that diminishes the suffering of suicidal people, you were successful.

newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
You sound like a bootstraps-pulling boomer who wants to lord their superiority over depressed people. Congratulations on going to work? What a weird post to make.
I'm a boomer but my bootstraps broke a long, long time ago.