A

allensgarden

Sep 3, 2024
Ive been wanting to kill myself since i was in elementary school. Ive experienced emotionally, physical, and sexual abuse all throughout my childhood, and mental illness runs in my family. Im 24 and im an addict, i dont have a job or any ambitions and goals. I constantly feel like a waste of space and that my family and friends will be better off when im gone

The last time i attempted was last year but now i have access to a shotgun this time. im waiting till after im done visiting my gf at her university for the last time. the visits a week away and ill post an update saying if im going through with it or not when i get home

also im pretty sure you have to aim fpr the brain stem in order to not fuck it up, but id appreciate if you guys can confirm that or not

Emma123

Emma123

Someone
Jul 17, 2023
Ive been wanting to kill myself since i was in elementary school. Ive experienced emotionally, physical, and sexual abuse all throughout my childhood, and mental illness runs in my family. Im 24 and im an addict, i dont have a job or any ambitions and goals. I constantly feel like a waste of space and that my family and friends will be better off when im gone

The last time i attempted was last year but now i have access to a shotgun this time. im waiting till after im done visiting my gf at her university for the last time. the visits a week away and ill post an update saying if im going through with it or not when i get home

also im pretty sure you have to aim fpr the brain stem in order to not fuck it up, but id appreciate if you guys can confirm that or not
From what I know if you really don't want to fuck it up you should put the gun inside your mouth and shoot so that the bullet reaches directly into your brain, however I don't know if this is accurate or not, I'll do proper research once I get home

Reactions: allensgarden
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It sounds like you've suffered a lot, existence really is too cruel. But anyway I wish you all the best in whatever you decide.

Reactions: allensgarden
M

mrtime87

Experienced
Jul 9, 2024

Yes you have to angle up towards the ear to hit the brainstem, tho a shotgun supposedly has a wider margin for error, depending on the size.

Just don't shoot under the chin or by the temple, you'll end up blowing off your face but surviving, and will be in worse shape.

Best of luck.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022

For the record, I neither condone, nor comdemn, suicide. I believe everyone has the innate right of autonomy to decide what is best for themselves regarding their own person.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: whats_the_point