V

virginiawoolf

Feb 7, 2021
i am wondering what i can do to make clearing up the aftermath easier for my family. does anyone have any ideas or stuff they're doing themselves?

these are the things on my list already:
  • delete social media
  • get a storage container for my belongings - pack & move out of my flat
  • write document with bank account, storage container details - schedule email with it to my family
  • wipe computer of data
  • get health insurance in case i fail
i can't make a will because i'm not ill so that would be suspicious. unfortunately i can't clean my childhood bedroom either.

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving and AppelduVide
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
That sounds okay.

I would also record some videos explaining that it was my decision to ctb so that the police is not suspicious of my dad (again).

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving and virginiawoolf
V

virginiawoolf

Feb 7, 2021
That sounds okay.

I would also record some videos explaining that it was my decision to ctb so that the police is not suspicious of my dad (again).

thank you. that's a good idea. i think it will be obvious from where i am that it was not under duress, i will write a note too. what happened with your father?

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
thank you. that's a good idea. i think it will be obvious from where i am that it was not under duress, i will write a note too. what happened with your father?
No problem!
My dad is okay but he had a bad time because the police kept making him questions such as "Why did your son live alone? Why wasn't he seeing a therapist and psychiatrist? Why did he have so many pills?" and so on.

Then, I finally wake up 2 days after my coma and they asked me questions and I explained them that my dad had nothing to do with my attempt.

Fortunately, they left us alone since then but I don't want to make my dad go through that hell never ever again.

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving and virginiawoolf
V

virginiawoolf

Feb 7, 2021
No problem!
My dad is okay but he had a bad time because the police kept making him questions such as "Why did your son live alone? Why wasn't he seeing a therapist and psychiatrist? Why did he have so many pills?" and so on.

Then, I finally wake up 2 days after my coma and they asked me questions and I explained them that my dad had nothing to do with my attempt.

Fortunately, they left us alone since then but I don't want to make my dad go through that hell never ever again.

that sounds traumatic for the both of you. hope you are doing better now

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: mightypabster, nopointofliving and WornOutLife