N

NO-HOPE

Jun 1, 2021
Hi
I was so gutted when LW stopped selling SN , I was going to order from main site but then it went out of stock, then when stock appeared agn I was too slow to order before all SN was completely removed frm site

Has anyone ordered SN frm jungle site that when u look at the company selling it actually comes from Russia? or SN that comes from Turkey? I dnt want to put up brand names or seller company names as it's difficult enough to obtain SN without more being taken away because some people think we shouldn't have the right to use this method to ctb. I would really like to check if either/both are genuine?

Also has anyone used a website (a place where u would find camels) that has different SN brands? Just want to check agn if SN from here is genuine especially as it's a lot more expensive here but it does get delivered a lot quicker
thanks

Reactions: xBrialesana
Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
I'm looking for a place to buy new SN for myself too. Would appreciate is someone would let us know, thank you❤️

Reactions: Wrennie
Bullit

Bullit

Mage
May 6, 2021
What place has camels?

Reactions: xBrialesana and Wrennie
N

NO-HOPE

Jun 1, 2021
Erm not sure how else to describe the name of the website other than it's a place where u can find camels (it's not in a zoo!) & also in the same place there is no water (or very little)
pls don't post the name if u know , so that SN isn't removed from this site like it was with LW site

please has anyone ordered frim the jungle website SN that the seller is based in Turkey and all the sellers photos look the same no matter the product? I have limited funds so I cant afford to be sent a product that isn't genuine
thks

N

NO-HOPE

Jun 1, 2021
Thank you so much for your reply
I am so grateful as it is good to know about the experiences other people have had ordering from these sites/sellers
Thank you also for saying to be careful re SN from the company that is actually based in Russia
i am going to look up the reviews you suggested before trying to make an informed choice
Thank you again

• Hugs
Reactions: xBrialesana