Mooshi

Mooshi

Across space and across time, I will be there.
Jan 13, 2020
I wanna ctb so bad right now. I have such an intense urge to just do it. I didn't think life could get much worse but now it is. God why tf was I born I just wanna ctb so baddd, everything is just falling apart and everyone I love is leaving me and no one in my real life gives a shit. I'm shaking and sobbing god whyyyy

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: FuneralCry, Lmd, Lostandlooking and 12 others
rotten

rotten

Student
Apr 14, 2021
I'm sorry your feeling this way. You really don't deserve this. We can talk if you'd like.

• Love
Reactions: Fehler, whywere and Mooshi
Mooshi

Mooshi

Jan 13, 2020
I'm sorry your feeling this way. You really don't deserve this. We can talk if you'd like.
thank you so much for the offer.... I just have such an intense urge to ctb right now and I don't know how I'm gonna calm down... the days just keep getting worse..

• Love
Reactions: whywere
rotten

rotten

Student
Apr 14, 2021
I hope you feel better. Usually when I'm having intense feelings I try to distract myself by playing games or watching something interesting on YouTube. It may not take away the urge but you might be able to calm down for the time being.

• Love
Mooshi

Mooshi

Jan 13, 2020
I hope you feel better. Usually when I'm having intense feelings I try to distract myself by playing games or watching something interesting on YouTube. It may not take away the urge but you might be able to calm down for the time being.
Yeah.. I'll try to distract myself... my cat came over and layed on me, at least my cat still loves me haha.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Fehler, Lostandlooking, whywere and 2 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Hi! Reading your post made me cry, I wear my heart on my sleeve, as far as I love and care for/about you alot. You are a very kind and loving person, your post says that loud and clear. I wish i could wrap my arms around you and make you feel better..hey wait.. I send you the most comforting, hug that I can along with the knowledge that you ARE LOVED by me and the global family. I cherish the aspect that you are family,and I send you all the love, care, empathy and SUPPORT that I have and my wish for you is a beautiful sunny day this week so you can relax. Walter (yep real first name, 65 years young, gray hair and never phony) :happy::hug::heart:

• Love
Reactions: Mooshi
bloomingdark

bloomingdark

Alex
Jan 24, 2019
Hey ,i´m really, really sorry this is happening to you, you cand send me a pm if you want and i´ll be there for you!, you seem like a lovely person who just got troubled in this shitty life...

• Love
Reactions: Mooshi and whywere
Mooshi

Mooshi

Jan 13, 2020
Hi! Reading your post made me cry, I wear my heart on my sleeve, as far as I love and care for/about you alot. You are a very kind and loving person, your post says that loud and clear. I wish i could wrap my arms around you and make you feel better..hey wait.. I send you the most comforting, hug that I can along with the knowledge that you ARE LOVED by me and the global family. I cherish the aspect that you are family,and I send you all the love, care, empathy and SUPPORT that I have and my wish for you is a beautiful sunny day this week so you can relax. Walter (yep real first name, 65 years young, gray hair and never phony) :happy::hug::heart:
Aww I didn't mean to make you cry.. but thank you so so much! Reading your post made me so happy... :heart::hug:

Hey ,i´m really, really sorry this is happening to you, you cand send me a pm if you want and i´ll be there for you!, you seem like a lovely person who just got troubled in this shitty life...
Thank you so much.. and yes that's true..:heart:

reading all of your guys posts is a very nice way to wake up after the night I've had, it's making me tear up.. thank you all!!

• Love
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I feel you.
I felt exactly like you yesterday. There are days on which I just can't deal with life.
I don't know how long I'll be able to cope with this weird thing called life.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: whywere and Mooshi
Mooshi

Mooshi

Jan 13, 2020
I feel you.
I felt exactly like you yesterday. There are days on which I just can't deal with life.
I don't know how long I'll be able to cope with this weird thing called life.
Yea, me too.. I don't know how much longer I'll be able to cope either

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
S

suicide4me

Student
Apr 1, 2021
I really hope you find the peace you deserve soon. I can relate and hope I can as well.

• Love
Reactions: Mooshi
Mooshi

Mooshi

Jan 13, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: suicide4me