weturdova

weturdova

Jan 7, 2024
My Sn arrived lately,i have various tools im planning to livestream ctb + some extras

im thining on the place...

Its gonna be great,believe me.

• Hugs
Reactions: NoHalfMeasures and outrider567
C

CantDoIt

Mage
Jul 18, 2024
My Sn arrived lately,i have various tools im planning to livestream ctb + some extras

im thining on the place...

Its gonna be great,believe me.
Out of curiosity, why do you want to Livestream or?

Reactions: Reflection and Plato'sCaveDweller
Chex

Chex

Aug 15, 2023
Where are you gonna livestream it if you do? Like social media for peers to be able to tune in?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope you find peace, I wish you the best.

Romanticize

Romanticize

Aug 22, 2024
I would be very interested to see the livestream, OP.

Has anyone seen online [on some gore sites or anywhere else] a person dying from Sn? I would appreciate a link, here or on PM.

Chex

Chex

Aug 15, 2023

Has anyone seen online [on some gore sites or anywhere else] a person dying from Sn? I would appreciate a link, here or on PM.
I remember seeing one but I don't remember where it was or what the substance exactly was, but it had the parents walking in and getting their reaction as well.

M

Msvr

Legio Patria Nostra
Sep 9, 2024

There is a 40 minute video, if you Google "strawberry panic sodium nitrite CTB" there should be several results for it.
I remember seeing one but I don't remember where it was or what the substance exactly was, but it had the parents walking in and getting their reaction as well.
The video you are thinking of was a methadone overdose. If you're thinking of the same video anyways

Chex

Chex

Aug 15, 2023
There is a 40 minute video, if you Google "strawberry panic sodium nitrite CTB" there should be several results for it.

The video you are thinking of was a methadone overdose. If you're thinking of the same video anyways
Poor image quality, think he was in a discord call with people that you could hear when he did it as well.

Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020