N

noname1982

Sep 12, 2024
i am planning to jump from 25 floors. The main concern I have and for which I haven't found much information is the horizontal distance body travels after the jump. Knowing how far from the building I will land if I fall backwards is key to ensuring that I land on a clear concrete area. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

TraumaEscapee:)

TraumaEscapee:)

I hate my birth family
Apr 30, 2023
Personally I'm hanging or using SN I can't risk jumping as there's the possibility of paralysis so being alive in a worser position than you started in. Plus I'm petrified of heights

Reactions: noname1982 and po1sentree
po1sentree

po1sentree

ᠭᠤᠨᠢᠭᠲᠠᠢ
Sep 14, 2024
Personally I'm hanging or using SN I can't risk jumping as there's the possibility of paralysis so being alive in a worser position than you started in. Plus I'm petrified of heights
same

D

Dracace

Sep 17, 2024

At 5:37 there is a small fall with a realistic dummy. You can alredy see that the main problem in the difference from case to case is in the rotation during the fall. The body start spinning and it is difficult to predict if the impact is feet or head first the time you jump. And this could be the difference between istant death, a lot of pain befor ctb or a failing attempt.