EtterathButterfly

EtterathButterfly

“Have I won? Has a new me been reborn?”
Dec 31, 2023
i planned to CTB originally on January 2, but that obviously didn't work out. I'm planning to try again on September 15, on my birthday, because I can't take another year and I lived longer than I should have. The problem is I don't know if I go through with it without any problems, and if I can pull it off successfully. I can't buy anything online because there's cameras all around the house, so I either intend to do partial hanging or try to go out somewhere during the night to jump.
I'm really hesitant to post this because like what if I came back after the 15th? I don't want to seem like I'm doing this for attention.

• Hugs
Reactions: Booman and fleetingnight
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
i planned to CTB originally on January 2, but that obviously didn't work out. I'm planning to try again on September 15, on my birthday, because I can't take another year and I lived longer than I should have. The problem is I don't know if I go through with it without any problems, and if I can pull it off successfully. I can't buy anything online because there's cameras all around the house, so I either intend to do partial hanging or try to go out somewhere during the night to jump.
I'm really hesitant to post this because like what if I came back after the 15th? I don't want to seem like I'm doing this for attention.
You always have a choice & this forum would welcome you back with open arms, no judgement🌹💔

• Love
Reactions: Tonkpils, nir and fleetingnight
ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
hey, even if you do back out or fail and come back after the 15, no big deal. you think lots of people on here havenet backed out or failed before?
not going to be any judgement here for that

• Love
Reactions: fleetingnight
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Don't worry about that. There's no judgment here.

• Love
Reactions: nir and fleetingnight
T

Tony24

Jun 16, 2024
If you don't ctb, nobody here will think any less of you. It's not our place to judge you.

• Love
voc_89

voc_89

Experienced
Apr 10, 2023
trust. No one here judges if u do or don't. We understand. We have been there or are going through it. What u do. Is up to u

• Love
C

CantDoIt

Mage
Jul 18, 2024
This isn't a suicide encouragement forum! We would prefer that you didn't end up in a spot that made you want to ctb, we would never judge you for not doing it

• Love
Reactions: nir and todestrieb
nir

nir

26/F/Canada
Aug 18, 2024
This isn't a suicide encouragement forum! We would prefer that you didn't end up in a spot that made you want to ctb, we would never judge you for not doing it
Yes, despite what the media says, most people here actually really do not want the other users to die. I see a lot more wishes for violence/telling people to "kys" on more socially accepted websites like Reddit and Twitter.

Reactions: GuessWhosBack, Booman, Tonkpils and 1 other person
Raven_Nevermore

Raven_Nevermore

Feb 18, 2024
hey, even if you do back out or fail and come back after the 15, no big deal. you think lots of people on here havenet backed out or failed before?
not going to be any judgement here for that
Hugs. No judgement here either.

S

sadyogi

Sep 5, 2024
Your freedom to make your own decisions should take precedent over any judgments from online strangers

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand feeling so tired of suffering in this existence but anyway I wish you all the best.