NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
Choose method: The best death is with the help of a doctor, but euthansia in Switzerland, Pegasos is expensive; 10 000 euro plus travel and hotel. Without direct help of a doctor, the most commonsense ways to die from hopeless suffering is: Nembutal, Exit bag and nitrogen, helium or argon gas. And what about R2D Rebreather II?
Why? We are all going to die. If the rest of a persons life only will be meaningless suffering, suicide is motivated. But we all have the right to end our life.
Where? At home, in a hotel or in nature? That depends on the method. But as people in society only prevent suicide, the home would be the best place to die.
When? To die too soon is to waste the good aspects of life and too late means we lose control. Do I want to live one more day or not? Do I want to live with dignity? I believe everybody should make the most of the time they have left in life before they die.
Letters. Letters should be written, stating that you are taking your own life and that nobody helped you and that if somebody finds you before you are dead, you do not want them to revive you. Last Will and Testament should be written.
Find the courage to die: This is the most difficult thing to do. It is easy to die with the help of a doctor, but not everybody has that opportunity. I believe that if we are planning and thinking about death long enough we will get used to it. We are living in a time and in a society where death is taboo and people are not used to death. The suffering must be stronger than the fact that we are programmed to live. Suicide is the persons own responsibility and will require planning and a courageous action.

Reactions: FuneralCry, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and Lostandlooking
NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
I 000 000 people are killing themselves every year on this planet but 10 times more suicide attemts are made without leading to death. So it is important to think about the risk of failure - what happens if the method fails? The most important thing is that you do not want to botch it. No terminally ill person wanting to die to avoid further suffering wants to end up in a psychiatric ward. The person needs to practice and choose a commonsense method.

Odwin

Odwin

Bucket of Chicken
Mar 31, 2021
what happens if the method fails?
Thought about alot, they solution to this is genius as simple. Try again, but stronger and more determined.
The next attempt could take some more time, but when the time comes strike again.

And If I changed my mind about suicide not bad either something changed then within me. That's fine aswell.

NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
Thought about alot, they solution to this is genius as simple. Try again, but stronger and more determined.
The next attempt could take some more time, but when the time comes strike again.

And If I changed my mind about suicide not bad either something changed then within me. That's fine aswell.
But the rules of society are wrong, that is the problem. Nobody should be forced to kill themselves, it should be possible to get a syringe by a doctor and then die peacefully. I believe that this will be possible in the future, like we treat our pets.