weirdoldguy

weirdoldguy

Owl
Sep 21, 2024
Does anyone have any particular inclination to CTB at a specific area so that you're found quick or not for a while?

I've been thinking about taking SN at home since it's comfortable, but it might be better to do it outside somewhere else where I couldn't be found.
I'm wondering if anyone has any inclinations towards a specific place they'd want to CTB at.

Reactions: We Are Angels and CantDoIt
C

CantDoIt

Mage
Jul 18, 2024
Does anyone have any particular inclination to CTB at a specific area so that you're found quick or not for a while?

I've been thinking about taking SN at home since it's comfortable, but it might be better to do it outside somewhere else where I couldn't be found.
I'm wondering if anyone has any inclinations towards a specific place they'd want to CTB at.
I prefer to ctb at home but also know that I would be scarring some people and it would be easier to call for help. I might need to go to a hotel. šŸ˜¬

• Hugs
Reactions: weirdoldguy
W

We Are Angels

Sep 24, 2024
Probably out in nature, somewhere remote, far off the beaten path, where no one would find me or the body for quite some time, if ever. Maybe bring a final meal, put on some nice music and lights out.

Alo the obvi alien

Alo the obvi alien

Planner
Jun 20, 2023

A campground in a different country. IDK if I want to go to Australia, Spain, or Germany, but I want to 1. Not die in America, and 2. Make sure I am in a woody area so I can "camp" all night in piece.

Just_Another_Person

Just_Another_Person

Student
Sep 16, 2024
Gonna do where I live. Around 4 days later an email I previously scheduled will be sent to someone with instructions to call the police/emergency services. Why 4 days? If I get unconscious but fail, this time should be enough for me to recover and plan for another day.