Feb 18, 2021
Which would you choose and why?

A) Pistol
B) Carbon monoxide

L

LansJ70

Student
May 3, 2021
It would have to be (2) because we can't get guns in the UK.

I suppose that the other added benefit is if you plan carefully you can make CO look like a stupid accident.

Reactions: lordofbody
L

lordofbody

Feb 18, 2021
It would have to be (2) because we can't get guns in the UK.

I suppose that the other added benefit is if you plan carefully you can make CO look like a stupid accident.
If you could buy a pistol in england, would you choose a pistol?

Diesel_Punk

Diesel_Punk

Chasing dreamless sleep
May 6, 2021
I would choose a pistol of a decent caliber any day of the year. CO can be quite unreliable and is overall a drawn-out affair leaving plenty of time for SI to kick in. I imagine with a pistol it would be over more or less instantly

L

lordofbody

Feb 18, 2021
I would choose a pistol of a decent caliber any day of the year. CO can be quite unreliable and is overall a drawn-out affair leaving plenty of time for SI to kick in. I imagine with a pistol it would be over more or less instantly
Which calibers are good?

Last edited:
Diesel_Punk

Diesel_Punk

Chasing dreamless sleep
May 6, 2021
Which calibers are good?
I am not an expert on firearms by any means nor do I own one (sadly) but I personally would say that the more powerful the better. Normally, it seems that with the gun being placed against the skull the pressure from the gasses would cause the most damage, not the bullet itself but since you generally only get one "shot" to succeed I would recommend going for the most powerful one you can get your hands on...

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I would probably choose again but there's no way I'd shoot myself in my apartment because that will be a total trauma for my family!
Well, my dad will be broken no matter how I ctb.