T

theunexpected

May 8, 2021
That close to hurting myself and just because I said I felt suicidal and needed help, some nasty person online he has to comment on my posts how I'm an attention seeker. Really just what's the point of being here ;-; am struggling enough as it is why are people so nasty for just get it everytime and am alone as it is with no one caring

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: blue_muse, EnnuiCat, LastFlowers and 6 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
You're not an attention seeker at all.

We're all in a lot of pain and just need to share our feelings.

Feel free to talk to me whenever you want!

Hugs and love,

Matt

• Hugs
Reactions: blue_muse, EnnuiCat and Hurt
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Other people can be so cruel. Many people haven't been suicidal themselves so they will never understand. There is simply too much stigma towards those with suicidal thoughts. All you want to do is to be free from your pain, you are not an attention seeker. Other people should learn to be more compassionate and understanding.

Reactions: blue_muse and EnnuiCat
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Where did you post your suicidal thoughts? On another platform, or here?
Unfortunately most other support forums or social media have a way of looking down on those who openly remark about their suicidality.
Some people do use it as a way of attention seeking-so they don't help the situation for those who are truly suffering, such as yourself.
The rest of the world doesn't care to differentiate because they are already pro-life with a grudge against the act of committing suicide.
I am sorry you experienced that.

Reactions: blue_muse, FuneralCry and EnnuiCat