gus.nixon

gus.nixon

and now we rise and we are everywhere
Apr 19, 2020
So I'm thinking about purchasing the PPHE online from https://www.peacefulpillhandbook.com

Is this site legit? They charge $95 US for a 2-year subscription with updates. I do not want to be scammed. What are your thoughts on this site? Thanks all and peace be with you all

Reactions: Pen>Sword
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I think that supporting boomers international is generally speaking a good thing. Any organization that spearheads the suicidal revolution is based.

• Yay!
Reactions: lobster salad
gus.nixon

gus.nixon

Apr 19, 2020
I'm willing to spend the money because I want the real deal. I don't want a copy of a copy. I want it straight from the source
I'm willing to spend the money because I want the real deal. I don't want a copy of a copy. I want it straight from the source
Oh ok so the Exit International site links directly to the site I posted up at the top. Ok I'm good to go.

Reactions: gtrfvr
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
If I had the money, I would probably buy it too. Seems legit but I'm so discouraged because of possible scammers everywhere. There was even a guy here on SS who asked me for 3000 usd and told me he would give me back 5000 usd haha.

• Yay!
Reactions: Pen>Sword
gus.nixon

gus.nixon

Apr 19, 2020
If I had the money, I would probably buy it too. Seems legit but I'm so discouraged because of possible scammers everywhere. There was even a guy here on SS who asked me for 3000 usd and told me he would give me back 5000 usd haha.
What a joke and what a ripoff. Send me $3000 and I'll give you back $10,000. Promise.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Amumu, Greenberg, WornOutLife and 2 others
B

Bamman

Can’t go back, why go forward?
Mar 31, 2021
I'm not 50 years of age which makes purchase difficult, I am ill but whether they would regard that as serious enough I'm not sure. It is to me. I imagine they decline most people under 50 years of age due to PR press concerns.