T

theunexpected

May 8, 2021
I'm in so much pain and i can feel it all over my body everywhere hurts because of stress, I wish it would just stop I can't even breathe. Sorry for saying this, am alone I have no one to talk to and the only person I had has just abandoned me now, everything is just getting worse and I don't know what to do to make it go away this pain it hurts so much it won't stop;-;

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: demuic, Journeytoletgo, CrappyMJ and 12 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
HI! You are NEVER EVER alone here. You have everyone, the global family, to love and care for and about you! I REALLY do love and care for/about you, I too am 100% alone, no family or friends, BUT I, same as YOU have everyone here to help! I too have stress related issues and I know it is not fun. BUT I make a cup of tea, try and relax and log on and talk to others here. YOU are a beautiful and loving person, one can tell by the way you wrote your post, and I am 65 years young, I mention this only because of life experience, as far as I 100% believe in YOU and I send you lots of hugs, love, understanding and SUPPORT!! ALSO, WELCOME to Sanctioned Suicide!!! Like I previously mentioned you have the global family to love and help you. This is THE FINEST family on Earth, period! Again, WELCOME!!!!!!! Walter ( yep real first name, 65 years young, gray hair and never phony) :hug::hug::hug::heart::heart::heart::happy::happy::happy:

• Love
Reactions: demuic, MrBigSad, Sensei and 4 others
LooksAtMoonDog

LooksAtMoonDog

Too Long in the Wasteland
Nov 10, 2020
Sorry to hear you are going through this alone. Though I live with constant low-level pain, I can't imagine living with real, chronic pain. The US is just so stupid about pain-management because "OMG! somebody MIGHT get addicted!"

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: thats_a_wrap, demuic, Sensei and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Life really is cruel, our bodies can torture us and the worst part is there is no limit to how bad it can get. It is why death gives me so much comfort. Nobody deserves the suffering this life gives them. I hope you find some relief.

• Love
Reactions: thats_a_wrap, _Minsk, LooksAtMoonDog and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Just sleep a lot and then start taking a hot shower and tidy your bedroom everday.
Seems silly but it'll make you feel better and you feel like doing more stuff.

You just gotta "restart" yourself.

Hope you can feel better soon!

Hugs,

Matt

• Love
Reactions: whywere
MrBigSad

MrBigSad

Experienced
Sep 30, 2020
Some of the most supportive conversations I've had with people stem from this forum, whatever you go through , it's very likely you aren't alone. So come and talk to us :) dms are always open . I hope you feel better soon.

• Love
Reactions: whywere
T

theunexpected

May 8, 2021
Just sleep a lot and then start taking a hot shower and tidy your bedroom everday.

Hugs,

Matt
Thanks, but nothing does help,I can tidy my room all I want and take showers, the feeling is still there of emptiness and pain I feel, I don't really have much of a life, the only thing that calms me is when my long distance boyfriend wants to be with me, I've felt so alone lately and have nothing else to live for or look forward to, I have no friends and no one is here for me unless they need me then when I need someone no one cares, everyday waking up is just getting worse, nothing does distract me anymore sadly, might just have a drink to take this pain away for awhile, just feel really really bad and alone

Hugs,

Matt

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife and demuic