purple꿈

purple꿈

空気のような
Mar 15, 2021
It seems that overdosing from pills is my only option. I have a bunch of prescription pills from my late grandmother which she had left behind. I probably have to 60+ pills with me right now. If it's too little I can easily purchase over the counter drugs and consume everything with wine

I just wanna ask what you would wanna do if overdose is your only hope and hopefully opinions on what I should do with my situation

• Hugs
Reactions: Pookie and demuic
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
A lot of the times pill overdose does not work and will just leave you alive in a lot of pain or with permanent damage. I personally can't recommend this method.

Have you looked at the resource thread to see if there is anything at all available to you?

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

Reactions: Pookie
poisonedminds

poisonedminds

Student
May 8, 2021
Everything depends on what pills you've got.

My uneducated ass attempted ctb with 400+ pills and failed (big mix of benadryl, tylenol, prozac, seroquel and weight loss pills, lol).
Dying from an OD is harder than you might think.
Your best bet would be narcotic pain medications or tricyclic antidepressants (amitriptyline).
Don't forget anti-emetics if you're going to go through with that, anti-emetics are going to make the difference.

I strongly recommend lots of research. Failed ODs are not pleasant. I can tell you, I was in excruciating pain in the ICU and couldn't stop throwing up for 3 days.
Take care!

• Love
Reactions: purple꿈
C

carplad

Mar 3, 2021
It seems that overdosing from pills is my only option. I have a bunch of prescription pills from my late grandmother which she had left behind. I probably have to 60+ pills with me right now. If it's too little I can easily purchase over the counter drugs and consume everything with wine

I just wanna ask what you would wanna do if overdose is your only hope and hopefully opinions on what I should do with my situation
Don't waste your time! Your body will vomit them up!!!!

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
When I was younger I used to think taking a high amount of any pills would kill you, but now I know that isn't the case. I have read about lots of failed attempts with this method.

Reactions: poisonedminds
C

carplad

Mar 3, 2021
When I was younger I used to think taking a high amount of any pills would kill you, but now I know that isn't the case. I have read about lots of failed attempts with this method.
I'm one of them! I wouldn't make it public just how much I took