W

WhatMightHaveBeen

Sep 16, 2024
I googled "smoking heroin overdose" and a bunch of articles popped up about how overdoses from smoking opioids are on the rise as people switch to smoking from injections.

Smoking drugs now linked to more overdose deaths than injecting drugs, report finds
https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/15/health/drug-overdose-deaths-smoking/index.html

Smoking replaces injection as the primary method of use in overdose deaths
https://www.wgbh.org/news/health/20...-the-primary-method-of-use-in-overdose-deaths

More overdose deaths now linked to smoking drugs instead of injections: Research
https://thehill.com/policy/healthca...ed-to-smoking-drugs-more-than-injections-cdc/

Smoking Fentanyl, Rising in SF, Is a Deadly New Risk for Overdose
https://www.ucsf.edu/news/2024/05/427651/smoking-fentanyl-rising-sf-deadly-new-risk-overdose

Fentanyl-laced heroin is still my planned exit, but I find smoking more appealing and easier than injecting (which I've managed to fuck up the few times I've tried). It was great to find out that smoking opioids can be just as deadly as overdosing from injecting opioids. A lot of people online have indicated that this is not the case, but the numbers don't appear to back them up.

• Informative
Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_
Romanticize

Romanticize

Aug 22, 2024
I was injecting morphine and actually lost my way to CTB this way because I dont have any accessible vein though.

Smoking H and F will do the trick for you, but go for a very large overdose (3-4x) the amount you would inject.
Preferably mix it with other CNS depressants like benzos, pregabalin, certain antipsychotics like quetiapine, and some vodka.

99% success rate if anyone doesn't narcan you within a hour or two.

Reactions: sevennn and WhatMightHaveBeen
W

WhatMightHaveBeen

Sep 16, 2024
I was injecting morphine and actually lost my way to CTB this way because I dont have any accessible vein though.

Smoking H and F will do the trick for you, but go for a very large overdose (3-4x) the amount you would inject.
Preferably mix it with other CNS depressants like benzos, pregabalin, certain antipsychotics like quetiapine, and some vodka.

99% success rate if anyone doesn't narcan you within a hour or two.
99%? Good to hear. This site seems to give it around 50/50 primarily because purity is never a guarantee. But it's nice to hear that you think smoking H and F along with ingesting some strong alcohol have such a good shot.

Romanticize

Romanticize

Aug 22, 2024
Only if you dont have a tolerance built (you never did opioids or just a dozen times in your life).
Fent and H just straight up kills you. Your brain slows down to the point it "forgets" it has to breathe. (thankfully you are unconscious far before it).
You just have to go for a MASSIVE overdose. 3-4x of what a regular, somewhat tolerant user does to get high/nod off.
Without other CNS depressants i'd give it 70-90%, but if you add another massive overdose (and I mean 100mg diazepam, 50mg clonazepam or so), some (250-500ml of vodka/whiskey) and, optionally some gabapentin/pregabalin/antipsychotics, you are basically approaching 100%.
Hell, it doesnt have to be fent or H, morphine or oxycodone will do it too Just dont try it with codeine (lean is codeine with promethazine) or tramadol, they're too weak.
Vomiting is your enemy if you would ingest orally, but if you would smoke opioids, it would minimize vomit (I mean not vomiting itself, but the effects of it, as you wouldnt vomit opiates). Benzos alone shouldnt cause vomit, vodka- could, if thats the case just do more opiates/benzos and less vodka.

Its really deadly, and if someone didnt die, he did:
a) wrong mix
b) too small dosage
c) chickened out and called for help, or someone found them quickly and administered narcan (opioid reverse agent, it works lightning fast) and flumazenil (benzo reverse agent).

If done correctly, it fking kills, and believe me, 99% isnt over the top number.

Last edited:
Reactions: WhatMightHaveBeen
sevennn

sevennn

Student
Sep 11, 2024
too bad i don't have these šŸ˜¢ i'd love to go out more peacefully than SN

• Aww..
Romanticize

Romanticize

Aug 22, 2024
Yes its much more peaceful than SN, its even pleasant!
I forgot to add that Methadone is another strong opioid that kills, and all those oxy/hydro codone/morphone (U get 4 substances from that: oxycodone the most popular, but also oxymorphone, hydrocodone and hydromorphone. Funfact: House MD was addicted to Vicodin, which is hydrocodone).

Too bad I have these, but used them up to the point that I cant administer intravenously, and I have tolerance to 1000mg morphine (200mg should kill non-tolerant user). And I dont feel a gram or more. (In theory I can stop taking to lower my tolerance, but:
1) it would never touch baseline
2) I would have to do it for 3-4 weeks, in which the withrdrawal symptoms would've been hell, straight up unbearable).
In my case, even if i went for 3-4g along with benzos and other stuff, its 50/50.

Which makes me lean (pun intended xd) more to Inert gas or a gun, maaaybe SN.

Last edited:
  • Informative
W

WhatMightHaveBeen

Sep 16, 2024
too bad i don't have these šŸ˜¢ i'd love to go out more peacefully than SN
I forgot to add that Methadone is another strong opioid that kills, and all those oxy/hydro codone/morphone (U get 4 substances from that: oxycodone the most popular, but also oxymorphone, hydrocodone and hydromorphone. Funfact: House MD was addicted to Vicodin, which is hydrocodone).

Too bad I have these, but used them up to the point that I cant administer intravenously, and I have tolerance to 1000mg morphine (200mg should kill non-tolerant user). And I dont feel a gram or more. (In theory I can stop taking to lower my tolerance, but:
2) I would have to do it for 3-4 weeks, in which the withrdrawal symptoms would've been hell, straight up unbearable).
In my case, even if i went for 3-4g along with benzos and other stuff, its 50/50.

Yeah, the opioid overdose method is the most peaceful option from what I can tell as long as purity was decent and you use sufficient dosage. The only problem is all the legal trouble your dealer could wind up in. I'm really not sure what to do to avoid that aside from waiting several months (years?) between purchase and use.

thenorthern

thenorthern

Sep 19, 2024

I thought methadone was used for recovery purposes? Learn something new every day.

Romanticize

Romanticize

Aug 22, 2024
Damn Im a noob quoting. To the 2 post above me:
yes if you OD (even if you leave a letter it was a S), they will investigate where did you get those substances from.

If you got them on streets, they will run into dead ends and no arrests will be made.

But if u called the dealer, wrote messages, on whatsapp, telegram, whatever, paid cash to his account - those are very big mistakes, and he will get arrested.

Try to use newly made accounts, VPN, incognito email sites like tutanota and then clear all shit, not to leave any traces. Do not tell anybody, even family where did u get those from. Out of grief or injustice, they may tell police his personal data.
The best is you approach a dealer on the corner of the hood (you dont even know his name), you buy shit and you never see him again.

To a post above mine:
Yeah methadone is for recovery, but, unlike suboxone (buprenorphine), it has not a celiling effect, means too much of methadone will kill you as well.

W

WhatMightHaveBeen

Sep 16, 2024
My original post had to wait for a moderator, so I deleted all of it in the anticipation that it broke some rule.

Last edited:
W

WhatMightHaveBeen

Sep 16, 2024
Damn Im a noob quoting. To the 2 post above me:
yes if you OD (even if you leave a letter it was a S), they will investigate where did you get those substances from.

If you got them on streets, they will run into dead ends and no arrests will be made.

But if u called the dealer, wrote messages, on whatsapp, telegram, whatever, paid cash to his account - those are very big mistakes, and he will get arrested.

Try to use newly made accounts, VPN, incognito email sites like tutanota and then clear all shit, not to leave any traces. Do not tell anybody, even family where did u get those from. Out of grief or injustice, they may tell police his personal data.
The best is you approach a dealer on the corner of the hood (you dont even know his name), you buy shit and you never see him again.

To a post above mine:
Yeah methadone is for recovery, but, unlike suboxone (buprenorphine), it has not a celiling effect, means too much of methadone will kill you as well.
Getting on the street is a great way to get ripped off, though. It's happened to me before. Same with the dark web, which I can't use anyway because my mail here is monitored and I'm even more scared of authorities intercepting such packages and coming to arrest me. The only reliable method available to me involves phone numbers (that post that I deleted probably contained too many details besides that), and I'm afraid I just have to give up on CTB if I'm worried about my contact log being used to find people to charge them with murder.