tauntisha

tauntisha

i found solace in my own solitude.
Aug 11, 2024
Last night i couldve been finally free, i was determined in my methods to ctb.

my method in question was self immolation, i had soaked a set of clothing in a mixture ofpetrol and industrial grade paint stripper, and filled up 2 1L bottles of the same fluid, planning to cover myself at the location.

i would then film a video of me identifying myself so i wont pose as hindrance to the indentification & then place my letter, identification & the last of my money in a fireproof envelope, placing it a distance away from me.

then it happened, fear and horror rushed through my body. SI had won

i feel so fucking disappointed in myself.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sannti, opheliaoveragain, like-spoiledmilk and 2 others
C

CantDoIt

Mage
Jul 18, 2024
SI is so damn powerful even with the most peaceful of methods, I am so sorry that you had to go through that disappointment. You chose a really intense method and honestly it's no wonder that you felt your SI kick in.

Reactions: 3/4Dead, HopingOnaMiracle, Zhendou and 1 other person
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I think immolation requires the most will power against SI out of any method. People trapped in theTowers during 9/11 chose to jump over being incinerated to death.

Reactions: imsotired35
Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

banned
Aug 2, 2024
You said you wanted pain, yet you felt SI?

Reactions: nihilistic_dragon
depressia

depressia

скоро
Feb 29, 2024
а мне кажеттся что мой Si ослабевает когда я пьян и плохое настроение...и мысли в голове что если бы под рукой был SN я бы выпил нераздумывая....но это врятли сработало бы без голодания

Reactions: like-spoiledmilk
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Sending you so much love. It's not a personal failure. You chose an extremely tough to carry out method, not dogging on it whatsoever, I think you are brave as fuck regardless. Here for you if you wanna chat.

tauntisha

tauntisha

i found solace in my own solitude.
Aug 11, 2024
Sending you so much love. It's not a personal failure. You chose an extremely tough to carry out method, not dogging on it whatsoever, I think you are brave as fuck regardless. Here for you if you wanna chat.
thank you very much, im currently reasearching methods as we speak

• Love
Reactions: opheliaoveragain