Meeseeks

Meeseeks

Student
Nov 15, 2018
Ever watch Wild Wild Country on Netflix? It tells the story of this dude and his community.

Not trying to ruin him for you, not at all, but his story is CRAZY. I won't say more. It's a 6 part series. Watch it!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, damien000, sólstafir and 2 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Ever watch Wild Wild Country on Netflix? It tells the story of this dude and his community.

Not trying to ruin him for you, not at all, but his story is CRAZY. I won't say more. It's a 6 part series. Watch it!
Thanks, I just came across the video that someone posted on another website, and decided to look up today what he had to say about death. I think John lennon said it best when it comes to guru's! The beatles were at an ashram for the maharishi mahesh yogi and John sussed him as a con man and decided to leave. When the yogi asked him why he was leaving, lennon replied "if you're so cosmic you tell me" he then wrote sexy Sadie for the white album, a nickname he came up with as others were afraid of being cursed or something by the maharishi.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, damien000, sólstafir and 1 other person
S

sólstafir

Experienced
Nov 1, 2018
i have three of his books and i'm young and drunk

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Johnnythefox
D

damien000

Dec 2, 2018

I got halfway through it (the docu) and was more and more disappointed although I had heard/read about some shady things about him before as well. Something about grand orgies and extreme spendings on absurd luxuries. Dunno. Looking at him now gives me the creeps. But sure, he's a very, very, very clever man. Just remember... to think for yourself first and last always.

Last edited:
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Thanks, I just came across the video that someone posted on another website, and decided to look up today what he had to say about death. I think John lennon said it best when it comes to guru's! The beatles were at an ashram for the maharishi mahesh yogi and John sussed him as a con man and decided to leave. When the yogi asked him why he was leaving, lennon replied "if you're so cosmic you tell me" he then wrote sexy Sadie for the white album, a nickname he came up with as others were afraid of being cursed or something by the maharishi.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
D

damien000

Dec 2, 2018
I admit that Osho video is fucking hilarious.

Hands up.