vanillamilkshakes

vanillamilkshakes

Aspiring Corpse
Aug 26, 2024
I'm choosing to make my payment through Paypal. The currency i'm sending is GDP to USD. Should I change it to Ukrainian hryvnia? (I'm using the dmc source by the way)

LifeQuitter

LifeQuitter

Student
Jul 11, 2024
I was confused when I tried ordering so I asked them and they said all prices are in USD.

A

AflacDuck

Aug 5, 2024
Go to the gardening section at Asda and ask for stump remover, check the label for chemical compound. Potassium Nitrate and Sodium Nitrate both cause nitrate poisoning which fucks with your bloods ability to carry oxygen.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Go to the gardening section at Asda and ask for stump remover, check the label for chemical compound. Potassium Nitrate and Sodium Nitrate both cause nitrate poisoning which fucks with your bloods ability to carry oxygen.
SN is for Sodium Nitrite, very different mechanism of poisoning. Sodium Nitrate, be it poisonous, it's a different dosing and not as effective nor as peaceful.

A

AflacDuck

Aug 5, 2024
SN is for Sodium Nitrite, very different mechanism of poisoning. Sodium Nitrate, be it poisonous, it's a different dosing and not as effective nor as peaceful.
Convince yourself you're right its a pissing contest at this point.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Convince yourself you're right its a pissing contest at this point.
No it's not, what I stated is a fact not an opinion or a misinformation which is a dangerous matter that needs to be addressed.

A

AflacDuck

Aug 5, 2024
No it's not, what I stated is a fact not an opinion or a misinformation which is a dangerous matter that needs to be addressed.
I'm pretty sure then the end goal is to catch the bus the word dangerous goes right out the window. You die all the same

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I'm pretty sure then the end goal is to catch the bus the word dangerous goes right out the window. You die all the same
No it's not all the same because SN is not referring to sodium nitrate and it's not what people use to ctb. Do your research before giving the wrong advice.

Reactions: AmIForReal, MentalFuneral and iloveloving