-Toplox-

-Toplox-

Nov 25, 2018
I'm thinking of taking a Greyhound to somewhere warmer. I live near Chicago and would like to die somewhere warmer, why not? Currently at my folks place and out of respect for them I have zero interest in ending my life anywhere near them. I won't have anywhere to stay so I figure I'll leave the bus station and hit a hardware store to grab some decent rope and throw it in my backpack. I'll walk to the edge of town so I'm not near anyone and find a wooded area near a highway. After I find the right tree I'll watch the sunset (if possible) and string myself up.

I haven't done as much research as I should on hanging so I'd need to work on that a bit more to ensure I have the best chance of actually dying. On the surface this seems like a great idea to me but I thought I'd ask around for some opinions as I'm not the most intelligent person. Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It says in the suicide wiki about the best types of materials to get, I think the softer the better. Also maybe make sure the branch is sturdy. I hope you find peace if this is your choice.