bruisedtorso

bruisedtorso

Filthy rotten no good punk
Mar 10, 2019
Losing everyone and everything i ever cared about has spurred me on to wanting to die. I have nobody to stop me, nobody to pretend to care. I prefer it this way, although having people around me would be nice. I know i'll never be happy again, i just want the pain to end...

Reactions: Ivenocare, BlackDragonof1989, FTL.Wanderer and 17 others
Robbyna

Robbyna

Student
Mar 6, 2019
I understand how you feel. Since having the troubles I'm having in every aspect of life my natural will to survive has completely dwindled. In a strange way I enjoy this feeling. I've been suicidal for my whole life, but now I finally have lost hope in this life and I'm fully ready to go. For me it's just a matter of a method that is accessible to me.

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989, Strumgewehr, siray and 7 others
W

Welcumtotherealworld

Student
Feb 12, 2019
Idk, survival instinct is a very strong thing.

Reactions: Strumgewehr, dandan, reznikoff and 4 others
W

Welcumtotherealworld

Student
Feb 12, 2019
If I could get a hold of a gun or the right medications I'd be out like a light. I wouldn't even flinch.
Easier said than done, I suffer from one of the worst diseases on earth and even I am hesitant. Mostly because I'm a coward and I'm afraid of failing, but I can't keep living in this much pain.

Reactions: Jc40, Spiko, dandan and 4 others
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
No man that's simply not true.

It really depends on the method and the person. Everyone is different. For some a small push is enough others are overthinking and need a quick and painless method.

This is the only reason I am still here. The method matters to me. It still takes a lot of preperation and willpower but with a peaceful method like SN, gun,gas or N it is far easier to control the survival instinct.
Some people have a strong survival instinct others barely have one. Unfourtnately not even achieving death is easy or free. what a world

:(

I mean look at the US and the world. Hanging is the most common method worldwide yet in the US shooting is the most common. Why do you think that is?...

Reactions: siray, Jc40, Kassender and 2 others
W

Welcumtotherealworld

Student
Feb 12, 2019
No man that's simply not true.

It really depends on the method and the person. Everyone is different. For some a small push is enough others are overthinking and need a quick and painless method.

This is the only reason I am still here. The method matters to me. It still takes a lot of preperation and willpower but with a peaceful method like SN, gun,gas or N it is far easier to control the survival instinct.
Some people have a strong survival instinct others barely have one. Unfourtnately not even achieving death is easy or free. what a world

:(

I mean look at the US and the world. Hanging is the most common method worldwide yet in the US shooting is the most common. Why do you think that is?...
True enough, hanging is painless and even pleasurable if done correctly, but as long as you're not using full suspension it's hard not to back out. Those that successfully commit partial are either:

1. Very willing to die

2. Doing it for pleasure and accidentally dying

I think firearm is mostly used in the US due to everyone believing that it's quick and painless, which it in most cases is. It's also because a lot of people don't know that hanging makes you pass out quickly, they think it's the way it is in movies where they slowly choke out for multiple minutes.

I haven't tried full yet, but I got to a point in partial where was actually almost no discomfort at all, just pleasure. But I'm afraid that me using a sock as padding with full will fuck me up. A part of my brain thinks that it's not gonna apply enough pressure and I'm just gonna hang there and get brain damage without dying. Another part of me also makes me think that I could slip out of the slipknot during full or that even if it wouldn't originally do so the sock would fuck it up.

Reactions: Jc40, ForestLove and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Robbyna

Robbyna

Student
Mar 6, 2019
Easier said than done, I suffer from one of the worst diseases on earth and even I am hesitant. Mostly because I'm a coward and I'm afraid of failing, but I can't keep living in this much pain.
I'm so sorry for your pain.

Reactions: Jc40, ForestLove and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
bruisedtorso

bruisedtorso

Mar 10, 2019
Guys, i wish i could take away all of your pain. I would do it in a heartbeat, i hate seeing others suffer :'(

Reactions: Pentobartbital, Jc40, KiraLittleOwl and 6 others
silentsinger

silentsinger

Experienced
Mar 1, 2019
Guys, i wish i could take away all of your pain. I would do it in a heartbeat, i hate seeing others suffer :'(
You have a good heart to feel the way you do and still want to help others. Feeling alone is an awful thing and it is confusing and frustrating to say the least. Mostly it is heartbreaking and upsetting.

Reactions: Jc40, ForestLove, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
bruisedtorso

bruisedtorso

Mar 10, 2019
You have a good heart to feel the way you do and still want to help others. Feeling alone is an awful thing and it is confusing and frustrating to say the least. Mostly it is heartbreaking and upsetting.

That means so much, thank you my friend. I agree, never felt so lonely in my life.

Reactions: ForestLove and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
silentsinger

silentsinger

Experienced
Mar 1, 2019
Anytime. I haven't been a member for very long but the members seem very nice and often there will be someone to listen when you need to talk or want any help.

Reactions: Jc40, ForestLove, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
O

Olach

Student
Feb 4, 2019
True enough, hanging is painless and even pleasurable if done correctly, but as long as you're not using full suspension it's hard not to back out. Those that successfully commit partial are either:

1. Very willing to die

2. Doing it for pleasure and accidentally dying

I think firearm is mostly used in the US due to everyone believing that it's quick and painless, which it in most cases is. It's also because a lot of people don't know that hanging makes you pass out quickly, they think it's the way it is in movies where they slowly choke out for multiple minutes.

I haven't tried full yet, but I got to a point in partial where was actually almost no discomfort at all, just pleasure. But I'm afraid that me using a sock as padding with full will fuck me up. A part of my brain thinks that it's not gonna apply enough pressure and I'm just gonna hang there and get brain damage without dying. Another part of me also makes me think that I could slip out of the slipknot during full or that even if it wouldn't originally do so the sock would fuck it up.
Would you try Chloroquine method or other pills instead

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
bruisedtorso

bruisedtorso

Mar 10, 2019
Anytime. I haven't been a member for very long but the members seem very nice and often there will be someone to listen when you need to talk or want any help.
Yeah the people here are very kind, i joined about 2 days ago so i'm pretty new to this forum myself.

Reactions: Jc40, ForestLove, Going Home and 2 others
silentsinger

silentsinger

Experienced
Mar 1, 2019
Definitely, I wish i'd have joined a while before I actually did.

Reactions: Pentobartbital, ForestLove, bruisedtorso and 2 others
Pepega

Pepega

Betaman
Mar 2, 2019
Losing everyone and everything i ever cared about has spurred me on to wanting to die. I have nobody to stop me, nobody to pretend to care. I prefer it this way, although having people around me would be nice. I know i'll never be happy again, i just want the pain to end...
It's ok i have been alone for 6 years, can't take much more tho

Reactions: ForestLove and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
I hope you find your peace.

Reactions: Jc40, ForestLove and bruisedtorso
G

GeorgeEastman

Arcanist
Sep 3, 2018
Stupid survival instinct will.

It's amazing what it will do in your mind. It'll use others, even dead people, to tell you that you should keep on living. I will for now, but I know it's stupid. And I know killing myself is the smartest choice. Just too damn dumb. Maybe someday I won't be, but today isn't it. I'm pissed and that's OK.

Reactions: Jc40, Ch92921, lululoo and 2 others
silentsinger

silentsinger

Experienced
Mar 1, 2019
I just wanted to say that I hope you feel a little better today.

Reactions: bruisedtorso, Donewith_, Jc40 and 1 other person
Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018

It's amazing what it will do in your mind. It'll use others, even dead people, to tell you that you should keep on living. I will for now, but I know it's stupid. And I know killing myself is the smartest choice. Just too damn dumb. Maybe someday I won't be, but today isn't it. I'm pissed and that's OK.
All least we can say its our survival instincts fault, that we are trapped in this terrible life, and not our free will's fault!

its a part of your mind(saddendly)

Last edited:
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
I have nobody to stop me, nobody to pretend to care. I prefer it this way,...
Being like that would be easier for me...

I'm 36 yo and I sure dont want to make my mamma sad, and I'm also sure I want to continue living... but not like this

Reactions: Jc40 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018

This.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals