usernameNotFound

usernameNotFound

Feb 2, 2019
So I'm going to get supplies for my Amitriptyline Cocktail. I went to the walk in clinic today and asked for a "refill" and they just handed me the prescription, no questions asked. I honestly feel really guilty and bad about it. The doctor was so nice.

as a side note:
I tried ligature strangulation again last night. My face and jaw hurt so bad from the blood pressure build up. Then all of a sudden the pressure just vanished. I stopped seeing stars and my face stopped hurting. I took the rope off because my self-preservation is too strong lol.
Anyways, I looked in the mirror this morning and I had little red dots all over my face and neck above where the rope was... I guess this was where the capillaries near the skin burst? or something?

I just found it kind of fascinating, so I thought I would share.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Minudah, Struggling and 5 others
Struggling

Struggling

Student
Feb 6, 2019
I just tried the night night method and now have the red dots on my face which I think I'm quite proud of in an odd way. I went passed seeing dots. Was still painful and struggled to release the ratchet. Have to go out soon so not sure I want to risk failing again.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Minudah
Minudah

Minudah

Stupid
Dec 3, 2018
as a side note:
I tried ligature strangulation again last night. My face and jaw hurt so bad from the blood pressure build up. Then all of a sudden the pressure just vanished. I stopped seeing stars and my face stopped hurting. I took the rope off because my self-preservation is too strong lol.
Anyways, I looked in the mirror this morning and I had little red dots all over my face and neck above where the rope was... I guess this was where the capillaries near the skin burst? or something?

And here I was considering going back to trying carotid compression instead of SN again. That sounds kind of gross and I'd rather deal with SN. How is it now?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
Struggling

Struggling

Student
Feb 6, 2019
Username not found was doing partial I think. As for me it's been fifteen minutes dots still there

usernameNotFound

usernameNotFound

Feb 2, 2019
And here I was considering going back to trying carotid compression instead of SN again. That sounds kind of gross and I'd rather deal with SN. How is it now?
its not really noticeable unless you look really close. they were there for a day.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Minudah
usernameNotFound

usernameNotFound

Feb 2, 2019
Username not found was doing partial I think. As for me it's been fifteen minutes dots still there
I wrapped a rope around my neck a few times and pulled really tight. I think what I tried was ligature strangulation. I think partial is when you tie the rope to something and you from it with some support with your knees.

D

dEATHiSmYgOD

Apr 8, 2019
So I'm going to get supplies for my Amitriptyline Cocktail. I went to the walk in clinic today and asked for a "refill" and they just handed me the prescription, no questions asked. I honestly feel really guilty and bad about it. The doctor was so nice.

as a side note:

How do I do ligature strangulation properly? What types of knots should I use? Where is the location of the knots? And how many loops?

Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
How do I do ligature strangulation properly? What types of knots should I use? Where is the location of the knots? And how many loops?

Do a search & read the threads, there are plenty on the subject

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and dEATHiSmYgOD