• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
It is strange, since a few days i dont feel suicidal, anxious, or depressed anymore. It feels great, is this how "normal" people feel? If yes, no wonder so few people actually commit suicide. Does anyone have that too? Sometimes it lasts several months where i dont feel suicidal, anxious or depressed no matter what happens. Or do you always feel suicidal? Maybe were crazy after all?

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
Lucky you.

Yes, real severe Depression must be worse than every other Illness it seems.
Now i understand why people say life is a gift. Normal people are not sad all the time, no theyre actually quite happy, even when bad things happen.

Last edited:
Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
I felt super since september last year until may this year, absolutely nothing bothered me no matter how bad was it.
now im glad im back to being suicidal and doing it soon

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
It is strange, since a few days i dont feel suicidal, anxious, or depressed anymore. It feels great, is this how "normal" people feel? If yes, no wonder so few people actually commit suicide. Does anyone have that too? Sometimes it lasts several months where i dont feel suicidal, anxious or depressed no matter what happens. Or do you always feel suicidal? Maybe were crazy after all?
so happy that you're feeling better man. great to hear, hope this pushes you to go down the road to try and achieve the stuff in life you wanna achieve like you said.

deflagrat

deflagrat

¡Si hablas español mándame un mensaje privado!
Apr 9, 2018
I don't feel suicidal, but life is not worth it from a logical standpoint. Why slave yourself to work just to have enough to survive, only to bore yourself to death with some shitty entertainment, 0 sex unless you are handsome, and a life full of problems without solution. You don't need to be depressed to want to die.

Darkdreamer001

Darkdreamer001

Student
Jul 17, 2018
I'm happy for you, I hope you keep up the positive vibes and when times get rough you have us to help lift you up. I hope to be in high vibes and reach contentment also.

StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
Even though I don't actively research on suicide methods, I can't seems to live a day without thinking that I will not ctb one day.
I am glad that you don't feel suicidal anymore. Can't seems to comprehend how you feel.

Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019
Great! I'm really happy for you! It must truly be wonderful. Best of luck and hopefully it doesn't return! ;)