mx5nb3

mx5nb3

"The opposite of depression is vitality"-A.S. Tedx
Jun 10, 2020
I am leaving soon and im just crying a lot. My life really isnt bad. I live in a beautiful home with loving parents who would do anything for me. Im a good person, but I am hollow. Hollow in the sense that I dont have a will to live. I dont have a 'soul'. I hate being away from home and I hate having to be out of my comfort zone all the time. I just want to stay home with my loved ones all day.. but that isnt possible because of stupid society. Why cant we all just get along? Why do we need to compete, and work, and be slaves to this stupid system?

As I wait for my day to approach, my life keeps flashing before my eyes. All the memories. All the laughs and tears, the pain and healing. Remembering back when my mom would take me out of school for a doctors appointment and suprise me with McDonalds. Back when my dad would take me to the movies, sign me up for sports, and take me to the skatepark. Back when my sister and I would go hiking and walk to 7/11 for slurpees. My life is/was fucking beautiful, but depression had to pick me. I really really wish it didnt have to be this way. Im going to miss my family and they will miss me too. I just wasnt made for this society and life </3 Sorry for the excessive posts, just need courage.

• Hugs
Reactions: Bct, ActualLesbian, Rn110bg101 and 1 other person