• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
LOL. I've noticed an inconsistency too. It's like buses for me. Sometimes I get zero notifications the sometimes a whole bucket load come at once. I've also noticed for some of the notification bombs, they will all be the same notification (say, a like) but showing many instances. *shrugs* It's no biggie to me really, just commenting. :happy:

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
It's been happening to me for a long time. I think the recent notifications have come through but I'm not sure. The only other thing that I do is go under watched threads. It won't tell me if someone has quoted or liked a post but if someone has replied to a post, it is listed.
Maybe you guys do this already. :wink:

I usually get notifications, But if someone quoted me in the edit, I don't get an alert

I still get them but I don't know if I get all of them. :notsure:

Last edited:
T

Thelonelyplanetguide

Mar 4, 2020
Off topic but how do you private message someone and how do you start a forum or discussion?

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Off topic but how do you private message someone and how do you start a forum or discussion?
To talk to someone privately (instead of posting on threads), you can use "PM" (PM = "personal message", bit like email)
You need to make at least 5 posts and be active for at least 24 hours to get access.
If you don't know what to post, post in some of the "games" threads (see "offtopic" section).
Once you have PM access, when you hover the mouse pointer over a user name, you'll see a "start conversation" button...

To start a discussion, look for the big red "POST THREAD" button (top right), from the main page, or from one of the sub-sections.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer