T

tevati

Student
Sep 25, 2018
Anyone around? What is your main reason to kill yourself? Just asking for a friend.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Duqu

Duqu

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
Aug 27, 2018
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/do-you-have-any-chronic-physically-illnesses.4792/

We (I posted in the thread too) might have mental illness too though. I do. But my reason to CTB is mostly for physical ailments.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Morning Angel and windingdown
V

Virgo

Arcanist
Oct 3, 2018
Never been diagnosed with anything so I'm not aware of any mental illness.

I've never had any relationships with anyone(Family, friends, significant other), and it is unlikely I ever will. I go through life passing the time to get to the next day and the only end in sight is death. I just don't enjoy living and can't motivate myself to do much.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Circles and Sundayafternoon
O

okyeah

Arcanist
Jul 20, 2018
I'm sorry but if u say u want to die then u are automatically "mentally ill" in society

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, RottingFlowerBrains, Virgo and 1 other person
Sundayafternoon

Sundayafternoon

Cosmic panic
May 18, 2018
I'm sorry but if u say u want to die then u are automatically "mentally ill" in society

Right. This needs to be challenged. I don't know who'll lead the charge. I'm tired.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, RottingFlowerBrains and Virgo
O

okyeah

Arcanist
Jul 20, 2018
Right. This needs to be challenged. I don't know who'll lead the charge. I'm tired.

It will never change. Every person is a potential tax generator for the government and labor for a company. Oh and "mental health" is an industry too so they can profit off your misery.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, RottingFlowerBrains, Virgo and 1 other person
Duqu

Duqu

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
Aug 27, 2018

I don't think they were saying they agree with it, they said "in society." Which is true. In society, you will always been seen as mentally ill if you want to commit suicide, even if you have some sort of awful painful illness that will kill you eventually and horribly, people who are pro-life/anti-choice will never understand.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals