demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
People are annoying as fuck. 90% of the time I talk to someone I regret it.

People always seem to be convinced on trying to misinterpret and turn your words against you or try and act like you're talking about something you're not even talking about and then attack you for it. Especially online.

I'm tired of being constantly misunderstood. I can't relate to anyone and apparently almost no one can relate to me. I've never been able to understand humans and all their fallacies. There's no point in talking to someone who will never fundamentally understand what you're saying.

It's best to be a sheeple in this society. If someone's the kind of person who can uncritically accept whatever someone else is telling them and go along with whatever society or their in-group says, they already have a massive advantage over people who can't.

I can't wait to die. I feel the walls closing in. There's nowhere else to go.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: unperson, Passersby, lobster salad and 15 others
NothingElseMatters

NothingElseMatters

Warlock
Mar 30, 2020
they are living in a perfect world that I havent had the opportunity to be introduced yet.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: death becomes her, lobster salad, Ramirez and 3 others
PlushieLover

PlushieLover

XII - THE HANGED MAN
Mar 24, 2021
Socialize is overrated anyway.

Reactions: Ramirez, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Dead Meat and 2 others
A

adam

Mar 21, 2019
I don't care about society anymore, I don't lead an active lifestyle and don't communicate with anyone, all I want is to die.

• Hugs
Reactions: Passersby, Ramirez, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find people to be exhausting a lot of the time, it simply isn't worth being in contact with many people. No matter what you tell them, they will simply never understand. I often feel disconnected from others and being around them just makes me want to isolate myself.

Reactions: Passersby and lobster salad