I

idontknow42

Jan 31, 2021
no one in this world cares about me, no matter what they say. the only reason people will be upset that i'm dead is because they didn't get to use me enough to fix their own situation.

i'm so fucked. i wish i could call someone and cry my ass off down the phone, but whats the point, i know they really dont care about me.

i'm a lost cause at this stage. there's only one way out

• Love
Reactions: HeckingHecked, pole and whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
HI! I REALLY care for you 100%. You are a global family member and when you hurt so do I. I want you to know @idontknow42 that I now and forever love and care about YOU. You are NEVER EVER a lost cause EVER becasue I reread your post alot and I took away from it that you are bright, very nice, thoughtful and you have a heart of gold. It really affects me alot when I read your post as I also had people, my "parents" yikes!, who just used me also when I was growing up. I wish there was free global long distance phone lines becasue I would LOVE to talk, listen and help you. Again, I REALLY 100% care and love you as a person and you have so much to give this world and me! Please feel free to pm me whenever you want to. I am not on line 100% of the time but I will respond to you. That is what a family does for each other and you are family to me. Please take care of yourself anf I am sending you all the love, hugs and care that I have in the fiber of my being to you. Walter (yep real first name, 65 years young, gray hair and NEVER phony) :heart::hug::happy::heart::hug::happy:

• Hugs
Reactions: idontknow42