paredler

paredler

Student
Jul 31, 2022
I don't really gain pleasure from causing pain to other people, but I'm so f*cking frustrated of everything. I'm only alive because I can't die and I suffer from so many issues. It's hard for me to function properly. I'm so mad at the world I want to burn it down. Some people seem perfect to me, and I think it's unfair that they are completely fine and everything goes their way and I'm chronically ill after two attempts. I will never be able to support myself and I'm addicted to sugar as a means of cope. I just want these people to feel the pain that I feel. F*ck everyone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

painofzed

Dec 15, 2021
You don't have the right to hurt others, please seek help about these thoughts.

Reactions: willitpass
U

Unspoken7612

Student
Jul 14, 2024
While @painofzed is correct, I will also note that these sorts of thoughts are very common and aren't necessarily unhealthy or anything to be ashamed about, as long as they are kept under control and not acted upon (or at least, not destructively acted upon - if you decide the best way to hurt them is to live a successful life then great).

Do you think it is likely you would actually hurt anyone else? If so, then perhaps you should seek help. However, if not, then allow yourself to feel that way.

Reactions: lachrymost