PlushieLover

PlushieLover

XII - THE HANGED MAN
Mar 24, 2021
Hello. I'm not doing good right now. I feel like I can't control myself or anything around me. It feels like everything is already "written" in life. It feels like I'm just god puppet. I can't control my emotions, I can't control my environment and I can't control my genes. I can't control anything.

I hate it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brink, Hennessy, Good4Nothing and 5 others
sunsetintehwoods

sunsetintehwoods

Same rules apply
Feb 22, 2021
Sorry you going through this. Here my absolutely controlled e-hugs.

But there still determinism that doesn't work, sadly or not.

Can you tell why you need everything controlled? I mean it close to impossible.

PlushieLover

PlushieLover

XII - THE HANGED MAN
Mar 24, 2021
Sorry you going through this. Here my absolutely controlled e-hugs.

But there still determinism that doesn't work, sadly or not.

Can you tell why you need everything controlled? I mean it close to impossible.
I don't know, I just want to feel like I can do something besides just existing.

• Hugs
Reactions: Good4Nothing
sunsetintehwoods

sunsetintehwoods

Same rules apply
Feb 22, 2021
Looks good for start!
And I think there pretty weak correlation between do something and taking control of it. Sometimes when I do stuff I just feel how control slip through my fingers but it can be not bad at all.

Reactions: PlushieLover
D

darkwater

Experienced
Apr 17, 2021
There is a theory that everything in the universe exists simultaneously, future, present, past. Man wanders only from moment to moment and would have then really no control over his actions. However, I do not believe in it.

Reactions: PlushieLover and sunsetintehwoods
PlushieLover

PlushieLover

XII - THE HANGED MAN
Mar 24, 2021
Looks good for start!
And I think there pretty weak correlation between do something and taking control of it. Sometimes when I do stuff I just feel how control slip through my fingers but it can be not bad at all.

Looks good for start!
I understand that, but still. It feels like I can't control my life :c
There is a theory that everything in the universe exists simultaneously, future, present, past. Man wanders only from moment to moment and would have then really no control over his actions. However, I do not believe in it.
Creepy

• Hugs
Reactions: sunsetintehwoods
sunsetintehwoods

sunsetintehwoods

Same rules apply
Feb 22, 2021
I can't control my life
I see dear, but I still think that life itself uncontrollable with all its diversity. We all do just what we can to take a little of pretending to control it.

PlushieLover

PlushieLover

XII - THE HANGED MAN
Mar 24, 2021
I see dear, but I still think that life itself uncontrollable with all its diversity. We all do just what we can to take a little of pretending to control it.
Yeah, at least pretending.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, that is the nature of existence. Nobody asked to be brought into this world and to endure this life. I guess self inflicted death can be seen as an attempt to regain control. But we can pretend I guess.